Ock Joo-hyun, who left acquaintance with Itaewon True

Musical actor and singer Ock Joo-hyun has told of his daily life in grief over the loss of his colleague to Itaewon Apsa True.On November 3, Ock Joo-hyun said, I look at the beautiful autumn trees without any hesitation, and I share my daily life, eat rice, do things and live like that.He said, I will do my best today, Elizabeth. He expressed his intention to live a complicated day.Earlier, Ock Joo-hyun confessed that he had lost his acquaintance due to the recent Itaewon True.He said, Even during the hardest shooting, OO always smiled like sunshine. The time with OO, who was going to come back after the rubbish, and the conversation became clearer, the senses and emotions became more and more wobbly without knowing what to do.Life, its so fleeting.Meanwhile, tens of thousands of people gathered in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 29th, causing a massive crushing accident.

Musical actor and singer Ock Joo-hyun has told of his daily life in grief over the loss of his colleague to Itaewon Apsa True. On November 3, Ock Joo-hyun said, "I look at the beautiful autumn trees without any hesitation, and I share my daily life, eat rice, do things and live like that." He said, "I will do my best today, Elizabeth." He expressed his intention to live a complicated day. Earlier, Ock Joo-hyun confessed that he had lost his acquaintance due to the recent Itaewon True. He said, "Even during the hardest shooting, OO always smiled like sunshine. The time with OO, who was going to come back after the rubbish, and the conversation became clearer, the senses and emotions became more and more wobbly without knowing what to do. Life, it's so fleeting." Meanwhile, tens of thousands of people gathered in Itaewon, Yongsan-gu, Seoul on the 29th, causing a massive crushing accident.