mamacpLim Young-woong, k pop Artist ⁇

Lim Young-woong takes to the MAMA stage.Yoon Shin-hye CP said, Lim Young-woong was announced as MAMA Performing Artist. I think Lim Young-woong is an artist who does not stay in the trot genre but Top Model in various genres.The new song is also a new genre of songs. I thought I was a K-pop artist, so I got involved.I thought it was an artist that fit well with Top Model, passion, and dreams.

Lim Young-woong takes to the mama stage. Yoon Shin-hye cp said, "Lim Young-woong was announced as mama Performing Artist. I think Lim Young-woong is an artist who does not stay in the trot genre but Top Model in various genres. The new song is also a new genre of songs. "I thought I was a K-pop artist, so I got involved." "I thought it was an artist that fit well with Top Model, passion, and dreams."