Lim Young-woong, 2022 Muskmelon Music Awards Five-Princess

Lim Young-woong is a five-princess at the  ⁇ 2022 Muskmelon Music AwardsI went up.On the 26th, the  ⁇ 2022 Muskmelon Music Awards (MELON MUSIC AWARDS) ⁇  was held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul.Lim Young-woong won the Grand Prize Artist of the Year, Sweep the Album of the Year, Top 10, Best Male Solo, and Netizen Popular Award,And proved to be the best.Lim Young-woong won the Grand Prize for Album of the Year and said, I am grateful and happy to receive a meaningful award.This award is not only for me, but also for the heroes who have loved the album for a long time for this album. I want to give you glory. I would like to thank my fans for their courage in the new challenge. I hope that we will always be healthy and happy for a long and long time, he added.In the Artist Grand Prize category, Lim Young-woong also won the trophy.Lim Young-woong, who won the Artist of the Year award, said: I can think of a time when I never dreamed the day would come when I would win such a big award. Im so grateful.I will be an artist and singer who will listen to good music and wonderful music in the future. Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong won the Grand Prize at the 2022 Ginny Music Awards (2022 GMA) on the 8th.In this award, he won the Grand Prize of the Year, the Solo of the Year, and the Ginny Popular Award.Lim Young-woong, who is having the best year in 2022, will pay attention to what other awards will be swept away in the upcoming AAA and MAMA Awards.heroic age

Lim Young-woong is a five-princess at the ⁇ 2022 Muskmelon Music Awards I went up. On the 26th, the ⁇ 2022 Muskmelon Music Awards (MELON MUSIC Awards) ⁇ was held at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul. Lim Young-woong won the Grand prize Artist of the Year, Sweep the Album of the Year, Top 10, Best Male Solo, and Netizen Popular Award, And proved to be the Best. Lim Young-woong won the Grand prize for Album of the Year and said, "I am grateful and happy to receive a meaningful award. This award is not only for me, but also for the heroes who have loved the album for a long time for this album. I want to give you glory. " "I would like to thank my fans for their courage in the new challenge. I hope that we will always be healthy and happy for a long and long time," he added. In the Artist Grand prize category, Lim Young-woong also won the trophy. Lim Young-woong, who won the Artist of the Year award, said: "I can think of a time when I never dreamed the day would come when I would win such a big award. I'm so grateful. I will be an artist and Singer who will listen to good music and wonderful music in the future. " Meanwhile, Lim Young-woong won the Grand prize at the 2022 Ginny Music Awards (2022 GMA) on the 8th. In this award, he won the Grand prize of the Year, the Solo of the Year, and the Ginny Popular Award. Lim Young-woong, who is having the Best year in 2022, will pay attention to what other Awards will be swept away in the upcoming AAA and MAMA Awards. heroic age