Lee Yoon-ji, mother's heart caught in the stomach "Please protect this child"

Actor Lee Yoon-ji has revealed his mothers feelings for his daughter.On the third day, Lee Yoon-ji revealed a picture of her daughter Soul, revealing her worries and sadness toward her daughter.Lee Yoon-ji said, I want to tell you to have a good day when you send your child to the circle in the morning, but Soul makes another choice.I look forward to seeing the back of the child who is running for a few days, and look forward to seeing the steps, please protect this child. Lee Yoon-ji said, At the end of the Prayer, a bunch of tears are caught in my mouth. In the open photo, my daughter showed a mischievous smile and attracted attention.After Itaewon True, I was saddened by the parents concern for their children.On the other hand, Lee Yoon-ji married dentist Jeong Han-wool in 2014 and has two daughters. Lee Yoon-ji and Jeong Han-wool have revealed their daily life through SBS Dongmyo-mong 2 You are my destiny I got comfort and support.

Actor Lee Yoon-ji has revealed his mother's feelings for his daughter. On the third day, Lee Yoon-ji revealed a picture of her daughter Soul, revealing her worries and sadness toward her daughter. Lee Yoon-ji said, "I want to tell you to have a good day when you send your child to the circle in the morning, but Soul makes another choice." I look forward to seeing the back of the child who is running for a few days, and look forward to seeing the steps, please protect this child. " Lee Yoon-ji said, "At the end of the Prayer, a bunch of tears are caught in my mouth." In the open photo, my daughter showed a mischievous smile and attracted attention. After Itaewon True, I was saddened by the parents' concern for their children. On the other hand, Lee Yoon-ji married dentist Jeong Han-wool in 2014 and has two daughters. Lee Yoon-ji and Jeong Han-wool have revealed their daily life through SBS 'Dongmyo-mong 2 You are my destiny' I got comfort and support.