Lee Ji Hyun, a little bit of me and the party charge .. Beauty is always legend

Lee Ji Hyun posted an article on his instagram on the 2nd, Im charging. I want to have a party in my body!In the photo, Lee Ji Hyun poses while staring at the camera in a cafe. Lee Ji Hyun, who boasts skin that is not less than 20 years old, reminds me of the time of group activity.The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as I come out for a while, I am like a party charge, It is so beautiful and Lee Ji Hyun.Meanwhile, Lee Ji Hyun debuted as a group circle in 1998 and jewelry in 2001. He has been broadcasting two marriages and divorce after leaving the group.

Lee Ji Hyun posted an article on his instagram on the 2nd, "I'm charging. I want to have a party in my body!" In the photo, Lee Ji Hyun poses while staring at the camera in a cafe. Lee Ji Hyun, who boasts skin that is not less than 20 years old, reminds me of the time of group activity. The netizens who saw this showed various reactions such as "I come out for a while, I am like a party charge", "It is so beautiful" and "Lee Ji Hyun". Meanwhile, Lee Ji Hyun debuted as a group circle in 1998 and jewelry in 2001. He has been broadcasting two marriages and divorce after leaving the group.