Han Ga-in ⁇ 7 years old First, I study so well that I can not compare with My Little Old Boy

Actor Han Ga-in showed off his first childs brilliance.On November 20, Han Ga-in appeared as a special MC in SBS  ⁇  My Little Old Boy  ⁇  (hereinafter My Little Old Boy).Han Ga-in made headlines when it was revealed that he scored 384 out of 400 on the CSAT during his school days.When asked about the secrets of his studies, Han Ga-in said, I never slept in class or did anything else during my entire school days. I never dozed off. I focused on class and forgot to play.Seo Jang-hoon said, There are more people who can not do that because they can not be called secrets.Han Ga-in said, First, I study too well. I cant compare with myself. I wasnt that smart, and I was average. My child is very focused and loves books. Im seven and four years old now.When I wondered who he resembled, Han Ga-in said, I really want to show you. Movengers said, I can not be pretty.Han Ga-in also said that he puts a lot of cards in the wallet, saying, I give a lot of discounts, discounts in public parking lots, and there are many benefits.He added, There are also four-leaf clovers and photographs that the first one picked up and made.On the other hand, 11 of my Little Old Boy sons, led by Kim Jun-ho, left the autumn picnic as a group. The members who were traveling by bus were reminiscent of songs that were popular during school days.Kim Jun-ho said, If you go on a picnic in the fall, arent you girls again? Kim Hee-chul said, Do you have a meeting today? Kim Jun-ho said, I have something today. Im the class president, so Im doing it for the members.Im Won-hee, who was still standing, said, Its true. Dont make me have any expectations. I suddenly have expectations. Its true.Kim Jun-ho said, Didnt you sing in the car and go that way because of the excitement of meeting girls? Kim Jong-kook recalled, Its like the teachers are checking if the girls are coming. I hardly ever ran into them. They didnt overlap.Kim Jun-ho said he had the best product of all time and a huge amount of food. At that time, Im Won-hee expected, Meeting? Heo Kyung-hwan said, Im excited because Im talking strangely on the bus.When the picnic began, Kim Jong-kook was appointed as vice-chairman and chairman of the athletic committee. Lee Sang-min took out the appointment of vice-chairman Kim Jun-ho.Kim Jun-ho said, I went to Lee Sang-mins house, and Boseongs brother and Dongjuns brother were there. He asked me to sign with my fist.I thought this would be a situation like this, so I told him what Jong-guk would say, and Dong-jun asked me to fight him once. He asked me to organize the rankings of celebrity fights, he said with a smile.In the end, Lee Sang-mins appointment as vice-captain was nullified.

Actor Han Ga-in showed off his first child's brilliance. On November 20, Han Ga-in appeared as a special MC in SBS ⁇ My Little Old Boy ⁇ (hereinafter My Little Old Boy'). Han Ga-in made headlines when it was revealed that he scored 384 out of 400 on the CSAT during his school days. When asked about the secrets of his studies, Han Ga-in said, "I never slept in class or did anything else during my entire school days. I never dozed off. I focused on class and forgot to play." Seo Jang-hoon said, "There are more people who can not do that because they can not be called secrets." Han Ga-in said, "First, I study too well. I can't compare with myself. I wasn't that smart, and I was average. My child is very focused and loves books. I'm seven and four years old now." When I wondered who he resembled, Han Ga-in said, "I really want to show you." Movengers said, "I can not be pretty." Han Ga-in also said that he puts a lot of cards in the Wallet, saying, "I give a lot of discounts, discounts in public parking lots, and there are many benefits." He added, "There are also four-leaf clovers and photographs that the first one picked up and made." On the other hand, 11 of My Little Old Boy sons, led by Kim Jun-ho, left the autumn picnic as a group. The members who were traveling by bus were reminiscent of songs that were popular during school days. Kim Jun-ho said, "If you go on a picnic in the fall, aren't you girls again?" Kim Hee-chul said, "Do you have a meeting today?" Kim Jun-ho said, "I have something today. I'm the class president, so I'm doing it for the members." Im Won-hee, who was still standing, said, "It's true. Don't make me have any expectations. I suddenly have expectations. It's true." Kim Jun-ho said, "Didn't you sing in the car and go that way because of the excitement of meeting girls?" Kim Jong-kook recalled, "It's like the teachers are checking if the girls are coming. I hardly ever ran into them. They didn't overlap." Kim Jun-ho said he had the best product of all time and a huge amount of food. At that time, Im Won-hee expected, "Meeting?" Heo Kyung-hwan said, "I'm excited because I'm talking strangely on the bus." When the picnic began, Kim Jong-kook was appointed as vice-chairman and chairman of the athletic committee. Lee Sang-min took out the appointment of vice-chairman Kim Jun-ho. Kim Jun-ho said, "I went to Lee Sang-min's house, and Boseong's brother and Dongjun's brother were there. He asked me to sign with my fist." "I thought this would be a situation like this, so I told him what Jong-guk would say, and Dong-jun asked me to fight him once. He asked me to organize the rankings of celebrity fights," he said with a smile. In the end, Lee Sang-min's appointment as vice-captain was nullified.