10th Anniversary x Ok Soon Love Live!, Itaewon I canceled with mourning, but decided to leave the majority vote ⁇

I am Solo 10th Youngsik canceled Love Live!Young-sik said on November 3, Im listening to your DM opinions.He announced the cancellation of the Love Live! broadcast, saying, I planned to proceed this time because I had a meeting with Ok-sun on Saturday, but I decided not to consider the situation (without a majority decision).He added, Thank you for helping the best Choices. Lets go back to the event after the mourning period.Previously, Yong-sik said, November 5th Saturday Love Live! Is it okay to broadcast with Ok-sun? I voted and said that I will look at the reaction of the fans.On the other hand, Young-sik has drawn a subtle love line with Ok-Soon Young-suk in this I SoloHowever, in the final Choices, Ok-sun did not choose Young-sik after worrying about his reality.

'I am Solo' 10th Youngsik canceled Love Live! Young-sik said on November 3, "I'm listening to your DM opinions." He announced the cancellation of the Love Live! broadcast, saying, "I planned to proceed this time because I had a meeting with Ok-sun on Saturday, but I decided not to consider the situation (without a majority decision)." He added, "Thank you for helping the best Choices. Let's go back to the event after the mourning period." Previously, Yong-sik said, "November 5th Saturday Love Live!" Is it okay to broadcast with Ok-sun? "I voted and said that I will look at the reaction of the fans. On the other hand, Young-sik has drawn a subtle love line with Ok-Soon Young-suk in this "I Solo" However, in the final Choices, Ok-sun did not choose Young-sik after worrying about his reality.