Uee, After School Recalling (Kilimanjaro)

Uee revealed his difficulties as a singer.At least once in the life of tvN aired on October 29, members who started their journey to Kilimanjaro got on the air in Kilimanjaro!On this day, Yoon Eun-hye, Son ho joon, Uee, and Choi Hyo-jung went to Climbing to prepare for the full-scale Kilimanjaro.The four then talked about if there was a difficult moment in life. Uee said, Because I went to an event and I did not go when I was sick.Yoon Eun-hye and Choi Hyo-jung, who have a consensus on girl group activities, did not even finish speaking, but they knew what to say.My body wouldnt listen, I wouldnt dance, I was in tears on stage, and I had to do it, Uee said.Im hiding that feeling, and Choi Hyo-jung nodded.Son ho joon caught his eye as he steals his eyes, but he laughed, saying, Im sweating, but I might come out crying.On the other hand, Kilimanjaro! Is a program that depicts the romance of young stars who are sincere in the mountains.

Uee revealed his difficulties as a singer. At least once in the life of tvN aired on October 29, members who started their journey to Kilimanjaro got on the air in Kilimanjaro! On this day, Yoon Eun-hye, Son ho joon, Uee, and Choi Hyo-jung went to Climbing to prepare for the full-scale Kilimanjaro. The four then talked about "if there was a difficult moment in life." Uee said, "Because I went to an event and I did not go when I was sick." Yoon Eun-hye and Choi Hyo-jung, who have a consensus on girl group activities, did not even finish speaking, but they knew what to say. "My body wouldn't listen, I wouldn't dance, I was in tears on stage, and I had to do it," Uee said. I'm hiding that feeling, "and Choi Hyo-jung nodded. Son ho joon caught his eye as he steals his eyes, but he laughed, saying, "I'm sweating, but I might come out crying." On the other hand, Kilimanjaro! Is a program that depicts the romance of young stars who are sincere in the mountains.