NCT 127 Doyoung, last broadcast of 'Running'...thanks to fans"

Do Young of NCT 127 expressed his gratitude to fans.Doyoung posted several photos and posts on her SNS (Social Network Service) on the 3rd, and Doyoung in the photo is sitting on the stairs and looking at the camera in slippers and making a playful look.This is the end of the music broadcast, he said. I was prepared with my heart for nearly half a year, but I am very happy that I have finished the last broadcast happily with my members.We tried a lot to express our gratitude and heart that we wanted to convey to our fans through the sprint album, but we are in a hurry thanks to the Sydneys (fandom name), who gave us greater love and support than the heart we expressed so much that even the commitment became overshadowed, and I was really happy thanks to the Sydneys, he said.The netizens who saw this said, We are always there for you, and I am so grateful for the rush together, I love you and I love you.On the other hand, NCT 127s regular 4th album, Run (2 Baddies), surpassed 1.547,000 copies based on the initial Hanter chart (first week sales after release), third place on Australias official music chart ARIAs TOP50 album chart, first place on the Japanese Oricon Overseas Album chart, first place on the Japanese line music album Appointment TOP100 and Song TOP100 charts, first place on the domestic weekly music charts It is loved worldwide by ranking first.
Do Young of NCT 127 expressed his gratitude to fans.Doyoung posted several photos and posts on her SNS (Social Network Service) on the 3rd, and Doyoung in the photo is sitting on the stairs and looking at the camera in slippers and making a playful look.This is the end of the music broadcast, he said. I was prepared with my heart for nearly half a year, but I am very happy that I have finished the last broadcast happily with my members.We tried a lot to express our gratitude and heart that we wanted to convey to our fans through the sprint album, but we are in a hurry thanks to the Sydneys (fandom name), who gave us greater love and support than the heart we expressed so much that even the commitment became overshadowed, and I was really happy thanks to the Sydneys, he said.The netizens who saw this said, We are always there for you, and I am so grateful for the rush together, I love you and I love you.On the other hand, NCT 127s regular 4th album, Run (2 Baddies), surpassed 1.547,000 copies based on the initial Hanter chart (first week sales after release), third place on Australias official music chart ARIAs TOP50 album chart, first place on the Japanese Oricon Overseas Album chart, first place on the Japanese line music album Appointment TOP100 and Song TOP100 charts, first place on the domestic weekly music charts It is loved worldwide by ranking first.

Do Young of NCT 127 expressed his gratitude to fans.

Doyoung posted several photos and posts on her SNS (Social Network Service) on the 3rd, and Doyoung in the photo is sitting on the stairs and looking at the camera in slippers and making a playful look.

“This is the end of the music broadcast,” he said. “I was prepared with my heart for nearly half a year, but I am very happy that I have finished the last broadcast happily with my members.” “We tried a lot to express our gratitude and heart that we wanted to convey to our fans through the sprint album, but we are in a hurry thanks to the Sydneys (fandom name), who gave us greater love and support than the heart we expressed so much that even the commitment became overshadowed,” and “I was really happy thanks to the Sydneys,” he said.

The netizens who saw this said, "We are always there for you," and "I am so grateful for the rush together, I love you and I love you."

On the other hand, NCT 127's regular 4th album, Run (2 Baddies), surpassed 1.547,000 copies based on the initial Hanter chart (first week sales after release), third place on Australia's official music chart ARIA's TOP50 album chart, first place on the Japanese Oricon Overseas Album chart, first place on the Japanese line music album 'Appointment TOP100' and 'Song TOP100' charts, first place on the domestic weekly music charts It is loved worldwide by ranking first.