Kim So-young, "What is a Husband" in front of Sang-jin

Broadcaster Kim So-young expressed her gratitude for her husband Oh Sang-jin.Kim So-young said on July 23, What is a husband? A person who knows me 10 years ago. A person who knows both my most difficult appearance and the appearance when I loudly say that I am good.So I am a person who does not misunderstand or distort even if I act myself.The difference between being a boyfriend and being a husband is an infinite sense of security. I believe that even if I act strangely, I will accept it. It is not a honeymoon diary, but now I take good pictures. It was big.Thank you, he added.Kim So-young had a cozy dinner with her husband Oh Sang-jin for her birthday. The two, who have been married for five years, are still in a mood.On the other hand, Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young are married in 2017 and have one daughter.

Broadcaster Kim So-young expressed her gratitude for her husband Oh Sang-jin. Kim So-young said on July 23, What is a husband? A person who knows me 10 years ago. A person who knows both my most difficult appearance and the appearance when I loudly say that I am good. So I am a person who does not misunderstand or distort even if I act myself. "The difference between being a boyfriend and being a husband is an infinite sense of security." "I believe that even if I act strangely, I will accept it." "It is not a honeymoon diary, but now I take good pictures." "It was big. Thank you, he added. Kim So-young had a cozy dinner with her husband Oh Sang-jin for her birthday. The two, who have been married for five years, are still in a mood. On the other hand, Oh Sang-jin and Kim So-young are married in 2017 and have one daughter.