'Kang Hye-won' from IZ*ONE "I want to show a different charm"

Kang Hye-won has revealed how he feels about starting over as an actor.Kang Hye-won, who plays Yoon Bomi in the wave original drama Youth Blossom recently, took a photo shoot with a lifestyle magazine.Through the picture, Kang Hye-won showed off his fresh and fresh charm.In an interview with Kang Hye-won, Kang Hye-won said about Youth Blossom. I had a desire to play high school students because I was a college student in my previous work, he said.In fact, it was difficult to fully understand the character, but when Bomi met a friend named Jin-young, she seemed to be honest with herself. Kang Hye-won, who plays an active role as an actor, is concentrating on two things besides acting. Kang Hye-won said, One of them is drawing, he said.On the day of rest, I go out for a walk to a dog park and a park. Kang Hye-won said, There are many countries I want to visit, but Switzerland is the number one choice. I think it will be peaceful if I am immersed in a natural landscape like a fairy tale.I would like to top model a new genre in acting. I would like to top model in a period drama that can show a different charm if I want to play one role that I want to do most now.

Kang Hye-won has revealed how he feels about starting over as an actor. Kang Hye-won, who plays Yoon Bomi in the wave original Drama 'Youth Blossom' recently, took a photo shoot with a lifestyle magazine. Through the picture, Kang Hye-won showed off his fresh and fresh charm. In an interview with Kang Hye-won, Kang Hye-won said about "Youth Blossom." "I had a desire to play high school students because I was a college student in my previous work," he said. In fact, it was difficult to fully understand the character, but when Bomi met a friend named Jin-young, she seemed to be honest with herself. " Kang Hye-won, who plays an active role as an actor, is concentrating on two things besides acting. Kang Hye-won said, "One of them is drawing," he said. On the day of rest, I go out for a walk to a dog park and a park. " Kang Hye-won said, "There are many countries I want to visit, but Switzerland is the number one choice. I think it will be peaceful if I am immersed in a natural landscape like a fairy tale. I would like to Top Model a new genre in acting. I would like to Top Model in a period Drama that can show a different charm if I want to play one role that I want to do most now. "