Jung Ryeo-won, a pretty general in foreign countries... caught on a best friend camera

Actor Jung Ryeo-won enjoyed a single routine in foreign countriesOn the 10th, Jung Ryeo-won posted a picture on his instagram saying, Never get tired of the blue sky.In the photo Jung Ryeo-won is having a pleasant routine in a foreign country.As many foreigners recognize Jung Ryeo-won, so I took off my mask and enjoyed everyday life that was no different from the general public.I enjoyed my freedom as much as I could not go around in Korea.Jung Ryeo-won seems to have gone abroad with his best friend.Jung Ryeo-won was a close friend, and Jung Ryeo-won showed more beautiful down beauty and clear smile than the blue sky.Meanwhile, Jung Ryeo-won appeared in Disney + I will start a defense.

Actor Jung Ryeo-won enjoyed a single routine in foreign countries

On the 10th, Jung Ryeo-won posted a picture on his instagram saying, "Never get tired of the blue sky."

In the photo Jung Ryeo-won is having a pleasant routine in a foreign country. As many foreigners recognize Jung Ryeo-won, so I took off my mask and enjoyed everyday life that was no different from the general public. I enjoyed my freedom as much as I could not go around in Korea.

Jung Ryeo-won seems to have gone abroad with his best friend. Jung Ryeo-won was a close friend, and Jung Ryeo-won showed more beautiful Down beauty and clear smile than the blue sky.

Meanwhile, Jung Ryeo-won appeared in Disney + 'I will start a defense'.