Jang Sung-kyu "Blowing Parents Former Property" "Written by Wife, Interiors 18,000...Scary" (My Little Old Boy)

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu has revealed his past blowing his parents former property in a Share failure.On SBS My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 9th, Jang Sung-kyu appeared as a special MC and showed off his unstoppable gesture.2049 Target TV viewer ratings 4.9%, furniture TV viewer ratings 13.2%, 2049 TV viewer ratings for the third consecutive week and furniture TV viewer ratings for the first time.Seo Jang-hoon said, Jang Sung-kyu is a person who crosses the line well. He told Sohn Suk-hee that he was a junior and he was angry.So Jang Sung-kyu said, What is JTBC Sohn Suk-hee at that time?I came in when I was in the country, and Mr. Sohn Suk-hee came in two years later than me, he said.Then President Sohn Suk-hee laughed when he told him that he said, Do not go out and talk about me in the future.Jang Sung-kyu also attracted attention when he was a college student who wanted to raise his family, and told him that he had flown his parents former property to Share.My mother handed me a total of 25 million won, including 20 million won for loans and 5 million won for my sister.I was so greedy that I even touched high-risk stocks and eventually left about one million won to go and I blew them all away. When I cried and confessed, my mother said, Its okay.It is nothing like this. He gave his mother a thank you and a sorry heart.He also said that he was a child obesity and is on a diet for a lifetime. He also revealed his clothes when he was in the body contest at the age of 32.Jang Sung-kyu said that the most scary thing is that his wife spends money, and said, When I look at the card statement, my wife spends a lot of money.Recently, he bought a old house and left Interiors to his wife, who said, Finally, 180 million won has been spent. This house is going to be rebuilt in the future.It is a house that is broken down in 10 years, and when I divide 180 million into 10 years, I live with 120 monthly rent.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu has revealed his past blowing his parents' former Property in a Share failure.

On SBS My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 9th, Jang Sung-kyu appeared as a special MC and showed off his unstoppable gesture. 2049 Target TV viewer ratings 4.9%, furniture TV viewer ratings 13.2%, 2049 TV viewer ratings for the third consecutive week and furniture TV viewer ratings for the first time.

Seo Jang-hoon said, "Jang Sung-kyu is a person who crosses the line well. He told Sohn Suk-hee that he was a junior and he was angry." So Jang Sung-kyu said, "What is JTBC Sohn Suk-hee at that time?" "I came in when I was in the country, and Mr. Sohn Suk-hee came in two years later than me," he said. Then President Sohn Suk-hee laughed when he told him that he said, 'Do not go out and talk about me in the future.'

Jang Sung-kyu also attracted attention when he was a college student who wanted to raise his family, and told him that he had flown his parents' former Property to Share. “My mother handed me a total of 25 million won, including 20 million won for loans and 5 million won for my sister. “I was so greedy that I even touched high-risk stocks and eventually left about one million won to go and I blew them all away.” When I cried and confessed, my mother said, “It’s okay. It is nothing like this. "He gave his mother a thank you and a sorry heart.

He also said that he was a child obesity and is on a diet for a lifetime. He also revealed his clothes when he was in the body contest at the age of 32. Jang Sung-kyu said that the most scary thing is that his wife spends money, and said, "When I look at the card statement, my wife spends a lot of money." Recently, he bought a old house and left Interiors to his wife, who said, "Finally, 180 million won has been spent. This house is going to be rebuilt in the future. It is a house that is broken down in 10 years, and when I divide 180 million into 10 years, I live with 120 monthly rent. "