Husband Bereavement Suspicion..Oh Eun Young "Due to Lack of Brain Function" (marriage Hell)

MBC Oh Eun Young Report Marriage Hell, which airs at 10:30 pm on the 24th, features Bose Corporations wife, who points out what Husband is doing, and Bose Corporation Husband, who responds silently to his wifes words.They met for the first time in the snowboard club in the fifth year of marriage and married to Husbands passionate courtship.Marriage life, which I thought would be happy, is for a while, and the couple asks Oh Eun Young Doctorate for help, saying that every moment of everyday life is a conflict, such as eating rice, cleaning and washing dishes.On this day, Husband was a dual-income couple, but he took care of all the housework, including cooking, washing dishes, washing clothes, and collecting separately.My wife watched Husband doing housework with her eyes, and when she found an unmatched sock, she said, Is this normal? And poured Bakumatsu on Husband.My wife, who was preparing a roasted beef for dinner, made a meal for herself and her child and ate only with her child without saying a word to Husband.Husband, who saw this, could not hide his sadness about his wife, saying that he was not a member of this family.Husband, who went out of the house, was unhappy with the MCs watching the cup noodles and instant kimbap at a nearby convenience store.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, My wifes attitude toward Husband seems sadistic.He said that his wifes attitude would include multiple hearings.At the end of the Doctorate, my wife sympathized and confessed that the marriage life was painful enough to tell Husband that I wanted to avenge the hard feelings I felt. Why did my wife hate Husband so much?My wife brought up the onion curry case, saying that Husband did not think of herself as a family. During pregnancy, when it was hard to even smell onions, Husband made her a curry with only onions.Even when I was sick, I went to drink or my wifes family had a car accident, and even humming and shoulder dancing, I doubted that Husband was  ⁇ Bereavement ⁇ .My wife added that she had to choose Husband and punish herself for marrying her. She added that she was hitting her cheek and hurting herself.MCs could not hide their wonder in the completely different appearance of Husband, which seemed to be just as good and good.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who listened to the story of the two people calmly, surprised everyone by diagnosing that this behavior of  ⁇  Husband is due to the lack of Brain function, even though the spouse does not hurt the opponent because it is good.Photograph: MBC
MBC Oh Eun Young Report Marriage Hell, which airs at 10:30 pm on the 24th, features Bose Corporations wife, who points out what Husband is doing, and Bose Corporation Husband, who responds silently to his wifes words.They met for the first time in the snowboard club in the fifth year of marriage and married to Husbands passionate courtship.Marriage life, which I thought would be happy, is for a while, and the couple asks Oh Eun Young Doctorate for help, saying that every moment of everyday life is a conflict, such as eating rice, cleaning and washing dishes.On this day, Husband was a dual-income couple, but he took care of all the housework, including cooking, washing dishes, washing clothes, and collecting separately.My wife watched Husband doing housework with her eyes, and when she found an unmatched sock, she said, Is this normal? And poured Bakumatsu on Husband.My wife, who was preparing a roasted beef for dinner, made a meal for herself and her child and ate only with her child without saying a word to Husband.Husband, who saw this, could not hide his sadness about his wife, saying that he was not a member of this family.Husband, who went out of the house, was unhappy with the MCs watching the cup noodles and instant kimbap at a nearby convenience store.Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, My wifes attitude toward Husband seems sadistic.He said that his wifes attitude would include multiple hearings.At the end of the Doctorate, my wife sympathized and confessed that the marriage life was painful enough to tell Husband that I wanted to avenge the hard feelings I felt. Why did my wife hate Husband so much?My wife brought up the onion curry case, saying that Husband did not think of herself as a family. During pregnancy, when it was hard to even smell onions, Husband made her a curry with only onions.Even when I was sick, I went to drink or my wifes family had a car accident, and even humming and shoulder dancing, I doubted that Husband was  ⁇ Bereavement ⁇ .My wife added that she had to choose Husband and punish herself for marrying her. She added that she was hitting her cheek and hurting herself.MCs could not hide their wonder in the completely different appearance of Husband, which seemed to be just as good and good.Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who listened to the story of the two people calmly, surprised everyone by diagnosing that this behavior of  ⁇  Husband is due to the lack of Brain function, even though the spouse does not hurt the opponent because it is good.Photograph: MBC

MBC Oh Eun Young Report marriage Hell', which airs at 10:30 pm on the 24th, features Bose Corporation's wife, who points out what Husband is doing, and Bose Corporation Husband, who responds silently to his wife's words. They met for the first time in the snowboard club in the fifth year of marriage and married to Husband's passionate courtship. marriage life, which I thought would be happy, is for a while, and the couple asks Oh Eun Young Doctorate for help, saying that every moment of everyday life is a conflict, such as eating rice, cleaning and washing dishes. On this day, Husband was a dual-income couple, but he took care of all the housework, including cooking, washing dishes, washing clothes, and collecting separately. My wife watched Husband doing housework with her eyes, and when she found an unmatched sock, she said, "Is this normal?" And poured Bakumatsu on Husband. My wife, who was preparing a roasted beef for dinner, made a meal for herself and her child and ate only with her child without saying a word to Husband. Husband, who saw this, could not hide his sadness about his wife, saying that he was not a member of this Family. Husband, who went out of the house, was unhappy with the MCs watching the cup noodles and instant kimbap at a nearby convenience store. Oh Eun Young Doctorate said, "My wife's attitude toward Husband seems sadistic." He said that his wife's attitude would include multiple hearings. At the end of the Doctorate, my wife sympathized and confessed that the marriage life was painful enough to tell Husband that I wanted to avenge the hard feelings I felt. Why did my wife hate Husband so much? My wife brought up the onion curry case, saying that Husband did not think of herself as a Family. "During pregnancy, when it was hard to even smell onions, Husband made her a curry with only onions. Even when I was sick, I went to drink or my wife's Family had a car accident, and even humming and shoulder dancing, I doubted that Husband was ⁇ Bereavement ⁇ . My wife added that she had to choose Husband and punish herself for marrying her. She added that she was hitting her cheek and hurting herself. MCs could not hide their wonder in the completely different appearance of Husband, which seemed to be just as good and good. Oh Eun Young Doctorate, who listened to the story of the two people calmly, surprised everyone by diagnosing that this behavior of ⁇ Husband is due to the lack of Brain function, even though the spouse does not hurt the opponent because it is good. Photograph: MBC