"Father Kim Yuna, it's hard to handle": Ko Woo-rim Father The barn 'topic'...honesty + delight + emotion

We are proud of our son, Urim, and our daughter-in-law Stellar, who is the most beautiful in the world, thank you for being born and living in the light of this world as your name means.Queen of Figure Kim Yuna and Forestella member Ko Woo-rim are impressed by the wedding ceremony, Ko Woo-rims father and Kim Yunas father, Ko Kyung-soo Pastors The barn.Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim made a wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on the 22nd.In Wedding ceremony, Ko Woo-rims father, Ko Kyung-soo, Deagu Peace Church Pastor, left The barn.Kim Yuna is a Daughter-in-law honest and delightful heart, and sincere advice and support to the couple is being talked about after the Wedding ceremony.On this day, Pastor first thanked the relatives and guests who attended the wedding ceremony, the moderator Shin Dong-yup and the celebrant, Forestella, and said, I am deeply grateful to the in-laws who gave their lives to my young and scarce son, He said.Pastor said, Two people who married today announced their marriage three months ago, and since then, my name has been called Father Yoona in my father s house. It was hard to bear.I think it will be difficult in the future, he laughed.He said, It is an unbelievable joy and gratitude to welcome a daughter of a nation who is worthy of calling her name, or a woman who is loved by the world beyond all boundaries of the East and the West, but it is also true that welcoming the Queen as a daughter-in-law is a concern for her sons parents.Pastor said, But I am not worried because the experiences of the two people have been so beautiful.As a child, I experienced what it is to be poor, I felt the pain and frustration of failure, I experienced the wisdom to overcome myself, I achieved my goals and enjoyed the joy of victory, but I had already experienced what the mindset of the victor should be.I know that their lives now are not made up of their own will and effort, but with the help and cooperation of many people, so if two people form a family and bring their experiences together, I believe it will be a better, prettier and more lovely life journey. He said, As our outside in-laws said to the two at the meeting, the relationship between the two is made by heaven, so I only hope to live more modestly and more kindly.In addition, Pastor is a member of the Federalist No.10 Commenting on the French actor Jean-Louis Barrault in the Kim Yuna syndrome from the point of view of the humanities, Actors and athletes share some experiences, but at first they are tense in front of the audience, The more you build your career, the more you can use the power of the audience to complete your art.Kim Yuna said that at the Vancouver Olympics. Pastor said, As I read this article, I hope that the family that two people will make in the future will also be nervous at first because of the many people watching this family, but when I make a happier family with my neighbors through my neighbors, I hope it will be a complete family that is loved by more people and gives greater hope and courage to my neighbors.Pastor said, I have a strong request from the bride and groom to shorten the barn in consideration of the guests, so I will tell them what I want to ask them to do as I live, again thanking the guests for their encouragement and support.Finally, Pastor said, I just want to say something to both of you.Our proud son, Urim, and our daughter-in-law Stellar, who is the most beautiful in the world, thank you for being born and living in the light of this world as your name implies.The barn is finished! The barn finished coolly.Ko Woo-rims father, Deagu Peace Church Pastor Ko Kyung-soo, runs the Deagu Migrant Mission Center, which serves the underprivileged.At the beginning of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in March 2020, activities were carried out to provide masks and COVID-19 preventive supplies to migrants who were alienated from the welfare system.Pastor said, When I was interested in my sons marriage before his marriage, he said, A few words in the media are spreading so much that my father and son are going to get worse before marriage.  It is difficult to answer because of excessive interest. On this day, Wedding ceremony blessed the new life of Daughter-in-law with his son, The barn, which was pleasant and affectionate.On the other hand, Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim met in Kim Yunas All That Skate Aisho celebration stage in 2018 and developed into a lover and became a couple after three years of friendship.
We are proud of our son, Urim, and our daughter-in-law Stellar, who is the most beautiful in the world, thank you for being born and living in the light of this world as your name means.Queen of Figure Kim Yuna and Forestella member Ko Woo-rim are impressed by the wedding ceremony, Ko Woo-rims father and Kim Yunas father, Ko Kyung-soo Pastors The barn.Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim made a wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on the 22nd.In Wedding ceremony, Ko Woo-rims father, Ko Kyung-soo, Deagu Peace Church Pastor, left The barn.Kim Yuna is a Daughter-in-law honest and delightful heart, and sincere advice and support to the couple is being talked about after the Wedding ceremony.On this day, Pastor first thanked the relatives and guests who attended the wedding ceremony, the moderator Shin Dong-yup and the celebrant, Forestella, and said, I am deeply grateful to the in-laws who gave their lives to my young and scarce son, He said.Pastor said, Two people who married today announced their marriage three months ago, and since then, my name has been called Father Yoona in my father s house. It was hard to bear.I think it will be difficult in the future, he laughed.He said, It is an unbelievable joy and gratitude to welcome a daughter of a nation who is worthy of calling her name, or a woman who is loved by the world beyond all boundaries of the East and the West, but it is also true that welcoming the Queen as a daughter-in-law is a concern for her sons parents.Pastor said, But I am not worried because the experiences of the two people have been so beautiful.As a child, I experienced what it is to be poor, I felt the pain and frustration of failure, I experienced the wisdom to overcome myself, I achieved my goals and enjoyed the joy of victory, but I had already experienced what the mindset of the victor should be.I know that their lives now are not made up of their own will and effort, but with the help and cooperation of many people, so if two people form a family and bring their experiences together, I believe it will be a better, prettier and more lovely life journey. He said, As our outside in-laws said to the two at the meeting, the relationship between the two is made by heaven, so I only hope to live more modestly and more kindly.In addition, Pastor is a member of the Federalist No.10 Commenting on the French actor Jean-Louis Barrault in the Kim Yuna syndrome from the point of view of the humanities, Actors and athletes share some experiences, but at first they are tense in front of the audience, The more you build your career, the more you can use the power of the audience to complete your art.Kim Yuna said that at the Vancouver Olympics. Pastor said, As I read this article, I hope that the family that two people will make in the future will also be nervous at first because of the many people watching this family, but when I make a happier family with my neighbors through my neighbors, I hope it will be a complete family that is loved by more people and gives greater hope and courage to my neighbors.Pastor said, I have a strong request from the bride and groom to shorten the barn in consideration of the guests, so I will tell them what I want to ask them to do as I live, again thanking the guests for their encouragement and support.Finally, Pastor said, I just want to say something to both of you.Our proud son, Urim, and our daughter-in-law Stellar, who is the most beautiful in the world, thank you for being born and living in the light of this world as your name implies.The barn is finished! The barn finished coolly.Ko Woo-rims father, Deagu Peace Church Pastor Ko Kyung-soo, runs the Deagu Migrant Mission Center, which serves the underprivileged.At the beginning of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in March 2020, activities were carried out to provide masks and COVID-19 preventive supplies to migrants who were alienated from the welfare system.Pastor said, When I was interested in my sons marriage before his marriage, he said, A few words in the media are spreading so much that my father and son are going to get worse before marriage.  It is difficult to answer because of excessive interest. On this day, Wedding ceremony blessed the new life of Daughter-in-law with his son, The barn, which was pleasant and affectionate.On the other hand, Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim met in Kim Yunas All That Skate Aisho celebration stage in 2018 and developed into a lover and became a couple after three years of friendship.

"We are proud of our son, Urim, and our Daughter-in-law Stellar, who is the most beautiful in the world, thank you for being born and living in the light of this world as your name means. 'Queen of Figure' Kim Yuna and Forestella member Ko Woo-rim are impressed by the Wedding ceremony, Ko Woo-rim's Father and Kim Yuna's Father, Ko Kyung-soo Pastor's The barn. Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim made a Wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul on the 22nd. In Wedding ceremony, Ko Woo-rim's Father, Ko Kyung-soo, Deagu Peace Church Pastor, left The barn. Kim Yuna is a Daughter-in-law honest and delightful heart, and sincere advice and support to the couple is being talked about after the Wedding ceremony. On this day, Pastor first thanked the relatives and guests who attended the Wedding ceremony, the moderator Shin Dong-yup and the celebrant, Forestella, and said, "I am deeply grateful to the in-laws who gave their lives to my young and scarce son, "He said. Pastor said, "Two people who married today announced their marriage three months ago, and since then, my name has been called 'Father Yoona' in my Father 's house. It was hard to bear. I think it will be difficult in the future, "he laughed. He said, "It is an unbelievable joy and gratitude to welcome a daughter of a nation who is worthy of calling her name, or a woman who is loved by the world beyond all boundaries of the East and the West, but it is also true that welcoming the Queen as a Daughter-in-law is a concern for her son's parents." Pastor said, "But I am not worried because the experiences of the two people have been so beautiful. As a child, I experienced what it is to be poor, I felt the pain and frustration of failure, I experienced the wisdom to overcome myself, I achieved my goals and enjoyed the joy of victory, but I had already experienced what the mindset of the victor should be. I know that their lives now are not made up of their own will and effort, but with the help and cooperation of many people, so if two people form a family and bring their experiences together, I believe it will be a better, prettier and more lovely life journey. " He said, "As our outside in-laws said to the two at the meeting, the relationship between the two is made by heaven, so I only hope to live more modestly and more kindly." In addition, Pastor is a member of the Federalist No. 10 Commenting on the French actor Jean-Louis Barrault in the Kim Yuna syndrome from the point of view of the humanities, "Actors and athletes share some experiences, but at first they are tense in front of the audience, The more you build your career, the more you can use the power of the audience to complete your art. Kim Yuna said that at the Vancouver Olympics. " Pastor said, "As I read this article, I hope that the family that two people will make in the future will also be nervous at first because of the many people watching this family, but when I make a happier family with my neighbors through my neighbors, I hope it will be a complete family that is loved by more people and gives greater hope and courage to my neighbors." Pastor said, "I have a strong request from the bride and groom to shorten The barn in consideration of the guests, so I will tell them what I want to ask them to do as I live," again thanking the guests for their encouragement and support. Finally, Pastor said, "I just want to say something to both of you. Our proud son, Urim, and our Daughter-in-law Stellar, who is the most beautiful in the world, thank you for being born and living in the light of this world as your name implies. The barn is finished! "The barn finished coolly. Ko Woo-rim's Father, Deagu Peace Church Pastor Ko Kyung-soo, runs the Deagu Migrant Mission Center, which serves the underprivileged. At the beginning of the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in March 2020, activities were carried out to provide masks and COVID-19 preventive supplies to migrants who were alienated from the welfare system. Pastor said, "When I was interested in my son's marriage before his marriage, he said," A few words in the media are spreading so much that my Father and son are going to get worse before marriage. "" It is difficult to answer because of excessive interest. " On this day, Wedding ceremony blessed the new life of Daughter-in-law with his son, The barn, which was pleasant and affectionate. On the other hand, Kim Yuna and Ko Woo-rim met in Kim Yuna's All That Skate Aisho celebration stage in 2018 and developed into a lover and became a couple after three years of friendship.