'51 years old for senior supermodel' Baek Soo-jung "Daughter actor Park Yeon-a .. I will model on the spot"

The 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace was held for the first time this year.If it is long and short from last June to the finals competition in September after document screening and preliminary examination, the Grand Prize winner is Baek Soo-jung (51), the Grand Prize winner is Lee Dong-jun (60), and the Grand Prize winner is Park Hee-sung (54).They are taking the stage of 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace as a stepping stone and are foreshadowing their active activities as senior models.The 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace was named Baek Soo-jung No.14. The hero of the glory, Baek Soo-jung, was greeted with a head that seemed to have happened beyond belief.He was also the second-best winner after the Mediol.I still dont feel very real, said Baek Su-jeong, and I think its a great honor to have given you a chance. I never dreamed I would model.Im sure I liked the stage after getting peoples attention, but I cant believe Im working on the stage.The 2022 Supermodel Selection Contest celebrated its 29th anniversary this year and selected the best stars with talent and talent to be active in various fields as well as Korean fashion and entertainment industry.To this end, we divided the Super Model Selection Contest and the Super Model Selection Contest: The Grace, which is looking for active senior models, and made a leap to a large-scale festival, not just a model contest.I still dont feel so real. Im really honored to have given you a chance. I never dreamed Id model.I can not believe that I am working on stage. My daughters name is Park Yeon-a, and she is currently on stage.I didnt think I would dare to do it, but I went up one step, one step, and I was working as a model.I thought I wanted to be awarded, but among those who participated in the competition, there were seniors who had been active in the model industry for a long time, and I was so short that I was trained and trained.I didnt expect anything at all.Its like a dream now. Its a chance to give myself another confidence. Its a dream I dont want to break.Im proud to be used in a good place.I was a therapist who worked in skin and health therapy, and I moved to the shop, and the interior manager recommended it.It was natural that I had to be healthy as I was a therapist, and I wanted to be the role model.There were a lot of recommendations related to broadcasting, but I was able to apply because it would be a good opportunity to test me to go to the competition.I usually think about the condition of the body, but there were many concerns that the preparation process of the tournament would be so tight and painful to work together.Fortunately, I was able to keep up with my physical strength, and I focused on exercise, eating, and sleeping so that I could not break down the scale.Before Corona, I have been swimming for a long time. Since Corona, I have been doing health three times a week.Im trying to maintain a diet that eats less bad than I try to eat more good things. Im avoiding instant, flour, and stimulating foods.Lee Hyun-ah, who was the fifth in the finals, had an image that I wanted to resemble, but I thought he was the first candidate from the beginning because he was much superior to me.On the morning of the tournament, Na Kyung was lying with his migraines getting worse and his eyes were open.I remember lying in a waiting room chair with muscle technique and massaged it because I could not get better after taking medicine. I was so happy and happy.There were many episodes of sisters and sisters, but it was a memory of laughing like cute girls.I have been able to meet many people again, including old friends and acquaintances who have been in contact with the broadcast, and I am so happy these days that I am working on the opportunity to appear on the show and the opportunity to run the fashion show.I think its trust and responsibility I learned from my parents.I think that the relationship is precious and there are many things, but I think that the model is a great help because it has to communicate with many people.I think it is a long arm, wide shoulder, small face, and a smiley impression that was my complex in appearance.I think that models should be able to create different atmospheres depending on clothes, makeup, and facial expressions from the inside. I want to be a model that I want to see because it is attractive, not a young and beautiful model.I want to find and develop another aspect of myself in many opportunities to come, and I want to actively work on it because I think it is another Top Model that I have not done yet.SBS Medianet Provides
The 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace was held for the first time this year.If it is long and short from last June to the finals competition in September after document screening and preliminary examination, the Grand Prize winner is Baek Soo-jung (51), the Grand Prize winner is Lee Dong-jun (60), and the Grand Prize winner is Park Hee-sung (54).They are taking the stage of 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace as a stepping stone and are foreshadowing their active activities as senior models.The 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace was named Baek Soo-jung No.14. The hero of the glory, Baek Soo-jung, was greeted with a head that seemed to have happened beyond belief.He was also the second-best winner after the Mediol.I still dont feel very real, said Baek Su-jeong, and I think its a great honor to have given you a chance. I never dreamed I would model.Im sure I liked the stage after getting peoples attention, but I cant believe Im working on the stage.The 2022 Supermodel Selection Contest celebrated its 29th anniversary this year and selected the best stars with talent and talent to be active in various fields as well as Korean fashion and entertainment industry.To this end, we divided the Super Model Selection Contest and the Super Model Selection Contest: The Grace, which is looking for active senior models, and made a leap to a large-scale festival, not just a model contest.I still dont feel so real. Im really honored to have given you a chance. I never dreamed Id model.I can not believe that I am working on stage. My daughters name is Park Yeon-a, and she is currently on stage.I didnt think I would dare to do it, but I went up one step, one step, and I was working as a model.I thought I wanted to be awarded, but among those who participated in the competition, there were seniors who had been active in the model industry for a long time, and I was so short that I was trained and trained.I didnt expect anything at all.Its like a dream now. Its a chance to give myself another confidence. Its a dream I dont want to break.Im proud to be used in a good place.I was a therapist who worked in skin and health therapy, and I moved to the shop, and the interior manager recommended it.It was natural that I had to be healthy as I was a therapist, and I wanted to be the role model.There were a lot of recommendations related to broadcasting, but I was able to apply because it would be a good opportunity to test me to go to the competition.I usually think about the condition of the body, but there were many concerns that the preparation process of the tournament would be so tight and painful to work together.Fortunately, I was able to keep up with my physical strength, and I focused on exercise, eating, and sleeping so that I could not break down the scale.Before Corona, I have been swimming for a long time. Since Corona, I have been doing health three times a week.Im trying to maintain a diet that eats less bad than I try to eat more good things. Im avoiding instant, flour, and stimulating foods.Lee Hyun-ah, who was the fifth in the finals, had an image that I wanted to resemble, but I thought he was the first candidate from the beginning because he was much superior to me.On the morning of the tournament, Na Kyung was lying with his migraines getting worse and his eyes were open.I remember lying in a waiting room chair with muscle technique and massaged it because I could not get better after taking medicine. I was so happy and happy.There were many episodes of sisters and sisters, but it was a memory of laughing like cute girls.I have been able to meet many people again, including old friends and acquaintances who have been in contact with the broadcast, and I am so happy these days that I am working on the opportunity to appear on the show and the opportunity to run the fashion show.I think its trust and responsibility I learned from my parents.I think that the relationship is precious and there are many things, but I think that the model is a great help because it has to communicate with many people.I think it is a long arm, wide shoulder, small face, and a smiley impression that was my complex in appearance.I think that models should be able to create different atmospheres depending on clothes, makeup, and facial expressions from the inside. I want to be a model that I want to see because it is attractive, not a young and beautiful model.I want to find and develop another aspect of myself in many opportunities to come, and I want to actively work on it because I think it is another Top Model that I have not done yet.SBS Medianet Provides

The 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace was held for the first time this year. If it is long and short from last June to the finals competition in September after document screening and preliminary examination, the Grand Prize winner is Baek Soo-jung (51), the Grand Prize winner is Lee Dong-jun (60), and the Grand Prize winner is Park Hee-sung (54). They are taking the stage of '2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace' as a stepping stone and are foreshadowing their active activities as senior models.

The 2002 Supermodel Selection Contest: The Grace was named Baek Soo-jung No.14. The hero of the glory, Baek Soo-jung, was greeted with a head that seemed to have happened beyond belief. He was also the second-best winner after the Mediol.

“I still don’t feel very real,” said Baek Su-jeong, “and I think it’s a great honor to have given you a chance.” “I never dreamed I would model. I’m sure I liked the stage after getting people’s attention, but I can’t believe I’m working on the stage.”

The 2022 Supermodel Selection Contest celebrated its 29th anniversary this year and selected the best stars with talent and talent to be active in various fields as well as Korean fashion and entertainment industry. To this end, we divided the Super Model Selection Contest and the Super Model Selection Contest: The Grace, which is looking for active senior models, and made a leap to a large-scale festival, not just a model contest.

I still don’t feel so real. I’m really honored to have given you a chance. I never dreamed I’d model. I can not believe that I am working on stage. My daughter's name is Park Yeon-a, and she is currently on stage. I didn’t think I would dare to do it, but I went up one step, one step, and I was working as a model.

I thought I wanted to be awarded, but among those who participated in the competition, there were seniors who had been active in the model industry for a long time, and I was so short that I was trained and trained. I didn't expect anything at all.

It’s like a dream now. It’s a chance to give myself another confidence. It’s a dream I don’t want to break. I'm proud to be used in a good place.

I was a therapist who worked in skin and health therapy, and I moved to the shop, and the interior manager recommended it. It was natural that I had to be healthy as I was a therapist, and I wanted to be the role model. There were a lot of recommendations related to broadcasting, but I was able to apply because it would be a good opportunity to test me to go to the competition.

I usually think about the condition of the body, but there were many concerns that the preparation process of the tournament would be so tight and painful to work together. Fortunately, I was able to keep up with my physical strength, and I focused on exercise, eating, and sleeping so that I could not break down the scale.

Before Corona, I have been swimming for a long time. Since Corona, I have been doing health three times a week. I’m trying to maintain a diet that eats less bad than I try to eat more good things. I’m avoiding instant, flour, and stimulating foods.

Lee Hyun-ah, who was the fifth in the finals, had an image that I wanted to resemble, but I thought he was the first candidate from the beginning because he was much superior to me.

On the morning of the tournament, Na Kyung was lying with his migraines getting worse and his eyes were open. I remember lying in a waiting room chair with muscle technique and massaged it because I could not get better after taking medicine. I was so happy and happy. There were many episodes of sisters and sisters, but it was a memory of laughing like cute girls.

I have been able to meet many people again, including old friends and acquaintances who have been in contact with the broadcast, and I am so happy these days that I am working on the opportunity to appear on the show and the opportunity to run the fashion show.

I think it's trust and responsibility I learned from my parents. I think that the relationship is precious and there are many things, but I think that the model is a great help because it has to communicate with many people. I think it is a long arm, wide shoulder, small face, and a smiley impression that was my complex in appearance.

I think that models should be able to create different atmospheres depending on clothes, makeup, and facial expressions from the inside. I want to be a model that I want to see because it is attractive, not a young and beautiful model. I want to find and develop another aspect of myself in many opportunities to come, and I want to actively work on it because I think it is another Top Model that I have not done yet.

SBS Medianet Provides