"Narco-Saints" New SteelSerieser Kim Ye-won "Many people didn't know it was me, so I'm successful" (Jung Hee)

Kim Ye-won appeared on MBC FM4U Noons Hope song Kim Shin-Young.On MBC FM4U Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young broadcast on the 20th (Monday), Kim Ye-won introduced and talked about Netflix original series Narco-Saints at the Heres Teacher corner.On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young said, Kim Ye-won is a new SteelSeries who transformed from Narco-Saints to his wife.Today is not Jewelry Kim Ye-won, who is the actor of Narco-Saints who is the number one winner of the Oprix series.Kim Shin-Young said, I did not recognize Mr. Ye-won at first when I saw Narco-Saints. Kim Ye-won said, There are quite a few people who did not know that I was around me.So I thought it was very successful for me. The tone of acting has changed, and it has changed.So I do not think I can recognize it anymore, Kim Shin-Young said, I was worried that it was actually a make-up or hair or a little old-fashioned atmosphere and it was in line with the background of the times.I do not think it will look too awkward, Kim Shin-Young said.I was so happy that I was there in that era. Kim Ye-won said, Then it is so successful for me. Kim Shin-Young said, Its not a scene that is unknowingly dull.Uh, yeah-won, it was good, and I was clunky. He said, Is not it the first radio schedule since the appearance of Narco-Saints? Kim Ye-won said, Right.It was opened during Chuseok, but the first time you contacted me since then was Noon Hope Song. It was so good. When I searched Mr. Ye-wons interview, I found that you were a close entertainer, Sunny of Girls Generation, Mr. Gow of Rainbow, and me.Thank you, Kim Shin-Young said, I am grateful. Is not it ambiguous to say that I have a relationship?But it is my close friends who can tell me my story even after a long time. The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications mini.iMBC  Screen Captured Radio

Kim Ye-won appeared on MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope song Kim Shin-Young'.

On MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young' broadcast on the 20th (Monday), Kim Ye-won introduced and talked about Netflix original series 'Narco-Saints' at the 'Here's Teacher' corner.

On this day, DJ Kim Shin-Young said, "Kim Ye-won is a new SteelSeries who transformed from 'Narco-Saints' to his wife. Today is not Jewelry Kim Ye-won, who is the actor of "Narco-Saints" who is the number one winner of the Oprix series.

Kim Shin-Young said, "I did not recognize Mr. Ye-won at first when I saw 'Narco-Saints'." Kim Ye-won said, "There are quite a few people who did not know that I was around me. So I thought it was very successful for me. "

"The tone of acting has changed, and it has changed. So I do not think I can recognize it anymore, "Kim Shin-Young said," I was worried that it was actually a make-up or hair or a little old-fashioned atmosphere and it was in line with the background of the times. I do not think it will look too awkward, "Kim Shin-Young said. I was so happy that I was there in that era. "Kim Ye-won said," Then it is so successful for me. "

Kim Shin-Young said, "It's not a scene that is unknowingly dull. Uh, yeah-won, it was good, and I was clunky. "He said," Is not it the first radio schedule since the appearance of 'Narco-Saints? "Kim Ye-won said," Right. It was opened during Chuseok, but the first time you contacted me since then was 'Noon Hope Song'. It was so good. "

"When I searched Mr. Ye-won's Interview, I found that you were a close entertainer, Sunny of Girls' Generation, Mr. Gow of Rainbow, and me. Thank you, "Kim Shin-Young said," I am grateful. Is not it ambiguous to say that I have a relationship? But it is my close friends who can tell me my story even after a long time. "

"The Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" is broadcast every day from 12:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. on MBC FM4U (91.9 MHz in the metropolitan area), and can be heard through PC and smartphone applications "mini".

iMBC Screen Captured Radio