Kim Jung-min pro-Chin "Ten Years of Domestic violence...Daughter Runs" Tears ('Gold')

Kim Jung-min brought out the painful past of the Dominican violence at the Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center.Channel A entertainment Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center, which aired on the 30th, was broadcast on the airOh Eun Young said, These two are the opposite, and Kim Jung-min seems to be a guardian of your parents.Kim Jung-min said, I have been economically independent since I was 15 years old.Even your parents said Kim Jung-min took care of his familys livelihood so that he was responsible for his brother.Kim Jung-min said, I thought that if I was born again, I would be born as my mothers mother. I would have liked if my mother grew up in a good environment.The crew carefully asked Kim Jung-mins Your Parents for memories they wanted to erase from life.Min Jung was so eccentric that he couldnt live because he was so eccentric, and when he came in drinking, he wielded violence, said Your Parents, ten years after that, a young Min Jung looked at it and wrote on the floor, Im fine, Mom just run away.He finally left home alone in the violence that did not stop. He gave a pain that he could not erase even after a long time.Your parents said, So I have nothing to say to Min Jung, and I am always sorry.On the other hand, Channel A entertainment Oh Eun Youngs Golden Counseling Center is from 0 to 100 years old!It is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor who solves various troubles together, and is broadcast every Friday at 9:30 pm.Oh Eun Youngs Gold Counseling Center

Kim Jung-min brought out the painful past of the Dominican violence at the Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center'.

Channel A entertainment Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center, which aired on the 30th, was broadcast on the air

Oh Eun Young said, "These two are the opposite," and Kim Jung-min seems to be a guardian of Your parents. Kim Jung-min said, "I have been economically independent since I was 15 years old." Even Your parents said Kim Jung-min took care of his family's livelihood so that he was responsible for his brother. Kim Jung-min said, "I thought that if I was born again, I would be born as my mother's mother. I would have liked if my mother grew up in a good environment.

The crew carefully asked Kim Jung-min's Your parents for memories they wanted to erase from life. “Min Jung was so eccentric that he couldn’t live because he was so eccentric, and when he came in drinking, he wielded violence,” said Your parents, “ten years after that, a young Min Jung looked at it and wrote on the floor, “I’m fine, Mom just run away.” He finally left home alone in the violence that did not stop. He gave a pain that he could not erase even after a long time. Your parents said, "So I have nothing to say to Min Jung, and I am always sorry."

On the other hand, Channel A entertainment Oh Eun Young's Golden Counseling Center' is from 0 to 100 years old! It is a national mental care program of Oh Eun Young, a national mentor who solves various troubles together, and is broadcast every Friday at 9:30 pm.

Oh Eun Young’s Gold Counseling Center’