Kim Jung-min "Mother in full swing and I'm a Chatched Mom" 14 years old Confessions (Gold Counselor) who saved and dug up a Domestic violence

Kim Jung-min appeared with Mother on Channel A Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center, which aired on the 30th of last month, and made a difficult mother-daughter relationship.Kim Jung-min pointed out to her mother from clothes to side dishes, and her mother was a little different mother and daughter as if she were generally conforming to Kim Jung-mins point of view.As for this, Kim Jung-mins Mother said, (Daughter) has been economically independent since she was 15. She has been caring for her brother.If I had more, he said, adding that in a series of studio interviews, he had talked about his husband, who had been violent when he drank.The father in question was a tyrant who indiscriminately assaulted Kim Jung-mins Mother and his children.When I came in after drinking, I was so upset and lived that life for nearly ten years, said Kim Jung-mins Mother.What about you, then, she said, Im fine. She finally went out alone, so I have nothing to say to Min Jung, and living was not living.Kim Jung-min, who was listening to her mother, said, I thought that my mother was suffering because of us. I could not follow my brother and I.He hated Father, so we hated him at the outside.I was also in pain when I saw my mother who was beaten every time. Father died a while ago.So I hope she doesnt live like a sinner now, he said, adding that it was hard to see Mother, who was so intimidated by him.When Dr. Oh Eun Young asked, Did not your father hit Min Jung or his brother after Mother left the house? Kim Jung-min said, I came slowly.Kim Jung-min said, But I did the same thing. Ill get you. And I left the house. That hurts more.I was crying as I remembered my younger brother who was left at home alone, saying, Mom left me.I didnt have a future there, I wasnt sending school, I know what would happen without me, but I cant sit down. There was no resentment or hate for my mother.My brother said he didnt blame me, because we watched each others pain too closely.It was about fourteen years old, Kim Jung-min said. Not long after I got up in Seoul, I was cast on the street around the subway. I brought my brother in a year or two.Since that day Kim Jung-min has been out of touch with his father and has played a hundred games to protect Mother and her younger siblings.Kim Jung-min delivered his fathers award in January 2019 and announced that he knew today that he had been in contact with his father for 15 years.Dr. Oh looked heartbroken at the painful words of the terrible assault survivors like Confessions.Dr. Oh said, Children who see Father hitting their mother also have a very low self-esteem.It is a sense of self-esteem that we are born and are as precious to our parents as we are regardless of my conditions. Kim Jung-min said, At that time, it was all about living, scary in the evening, confused when I saw my father in the morning, and it was such a repetition.I never thought I was looking good or had my own advantage. I was just busy following the entertainment industry.He often recounted the cause of his low self-esteem and recalled the past, saying, It seems cowardly, I am an excuse.If we have an affection for our parents, we feel proud if we have a resemblance to them, Oh said.I feel so sorry for my favorite mother, but I do not like why she lives like that. I am my mothers daughter.I think there was a deep blow in that part. Kim Jung-min said, My mother keeps me from assaulting me with her body, and I feel so ashamed that I cant.I am myself who has not been able to courage. The fear is that the self-defeating of not keeping Mother from violence goes to denial of herself, Dr. Oh said.It is a matter of dignity to think that I am a courageless and filthy person, and that is a problem that young Min Jung can not solve. The study also analyzed the impact of Kim Jung-mins trauma, which was abandoned, on social relationships and attachment, although he sent Mother suffering from violence.Kim Jung-min said, It is too hard to break up with a man Friend.Min Jung has a sense of fear from someone close to him, a fear of being abandoned, he said.Mother of Kim Jung-min said she developed panic disorder after seeing an article that Kim Jung-min and former male Friend were in litigation.I was in the hospital when the driver got here. Min Jung came and couldnt ask.I went without a word, and I always prayed that I would do it, thinking that I was the last time I came to see my mother at the time. Kim Jung-min said, I always feel guilty when I think of my mother, and when I was a child, when my mother was full with my younger brother, I was on the road and the car ran toward us from the other side.My mother threw me at me and my mother was hit by a car, and I didnt even get to her room, where I was hospitalized in a young heart.Im surprised that the love she sent me was so sacrificial. Its because shes a mother.I think that how you can love me like this. Mother also shed tears.The two women, who loved each other so much but were too sorry to reach their hearts, hugged and approached deeply.

Kim Jung-min appeared with Mother on Channel A Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center, which aired on the 30th of last month, and made a difficult Mother-daughter relationship. Kim Jung-min pointed out to her Mother from clothes to side dishes, and her Mother was a little different Mother and daughter as if she were generally conforming to Kim Jung-min's point of view.

As for this, Kim Jung-min’s Mother said, “(Daughter) has been economically independent since she was 15. She has been caring for her brother. “If I had more,” he said, adding that in a series of studio interviews, he had talked about his husband, who had been violent when he drank.

The Father in question was a tyrant who indiscriminately assaulted Kim Jung-min's Mother and his children. “When I came in after drinking, I was so upset and lived that life for nearly ten years,” said Kim Jung-min’s Mother. “What about you, then,” she said, “I’m fine.” She finally went out alone, so I have nothing to say to Min Jung, and living was not living.”

Kim Jung-min, who was listening to her Mother, said, "I thought that my Mother was suffering because of us. I could not follow my brother and I. He hated Father, so we hated him at the outside.”

“I was also in pain when I saw my Mother who was beaten every time. Father died a while ago. So I hope she doesn’t live like a sinner now,” he said, adding that it was hard to see Mother, who was so intimidated by him.

When Dr. Oh Eun Young asked, "Did not your Father hit Min Jung or his brother after Mother left the house?" Kim Jung-min said, "I came slowly."

Kim Jung-min said, “But I did the same thing. “I’ll get you.” And I left the house. That hurts more. I was crying as I remembered my younger brother who was left at home alone, saying, "Mom left me."

“I didn’t have a future there, I wasn’t sending school, I know what would happen without me, but I can’t sit down. There was no resentment or hate for my Mother. My brother said he didn’t blame me, because we watched each other’s pain too closely.”

“It was about fourteen years old,” Kim Jung-min said. “Not long after I got up in Seoul, I was cast on the street around the subway. I brought my brother in a year or two.”

Since that day Kim Jung-min has been out of touch with his Father and has played a hundred games to protect Mother and her younger siblings. Kim Jung-min delivered his Father's award in January 2019 and announced that he knew today that he had been in contact with his Father for 15 years.

Dr. Oh looked heartbroken at the painful words of the terrible assault survivors like Confessions. Dr. Oh said, "Children who see Father hitting their Mother also have a very low self-esteem. It is a sense of self-esteem that we are born and are as precious to our parents as we are regardless of my conditions. "

Kim Jung-min said, "At that time, it was all about living, scary in the evening, confused when I saw my Father in the morning, and it was such a repetition. I never thought I was looking good or had my own advantage. I was just busy following the entertainment industry.

He often recounted the cause of his low self-esteem and recalled the past, saying, "It seems cowardly, I am an excuse."

“If we have an affection for our parents, we feel proud if we have a resemblance to them,” Oh said. I feel so sorry for my favorite Mother, but I do not like why she lives like that. I am my Mother's daughter. I think there was a deep blow in that part. "

Kim Jung-min said, “My Mother keeps me from assaulting me with her body, and I feel so ashamed that I can’t. I am myself who has not been able to courage. "

“The fear is that the self-defeating of not keeping Mother from violence goes to denial of herself,” Dr. Oh said. It is a matter of dignity to think that I am a courageless and filthy person, and that is a problem that young Min Jung can not solve. "

The study also analyzed the impact of Kim Jung-min's trauma, which was abandoned, on social relationships and attachment, although he sent Mother suffering from violence. Kim Jung-min said, "It is too hard to break up with a man Friend. “Min Jung has a sense of fear from someone close to him, a fear of being abandoned,” he said.

Mother of Kim Jung-min said she developed panic disorder after seeing an article that Kim Jung-min and former male Friend were in litigation.

“I was in the hospital when the driver got here. Min Jung came and couldn’t ask. I went without a word, and I always prayed that I would do it, thinking that I was the last time I came to see my Mother at the time. "

Kim Jung-min said, “I always feel guilty when I think of my Mother, and when I was a child, when my Mother was full with my younger brother, I was on the road and the car ran toward us from the other side. “My Mother threw me at me and my Mother was hit by a car, and I didn’t even get to her room, where I was hospitalized in a young heart.”

“I’m surprised that the love she sent me was so sacrificial. It’s because she’s a Mother. I think that how you can love me like this. "Mother also shed tears.

The two women, who loved each other so much but were too sorry to reach their hearts, hugged and approached deeply.