Kim Ho-joong, Entertainment Weekly suspended in hot popularity "Please stay with Arris" (Entertainment Weekly Plus')

Singer Kim Ho-joong showed off the hot popularity of Death Before Dihonor dating being suspended.Kim Ho-joong met fans at the telephoto market in Seoul on the 8th KBS 2TV Entertainment Weekly Plus Death Before Dihonor Date.Kim Ho-joong said, I am going to come out and I will go out hard.Kim Ho-joong entered telephoto market with Kim Jong-hyun announcer who played Interview.When announcer Kim Jong-hyun asked, Do you originally like traditional markets, Kim Ho-joong said, Ive been here recently. The choreography room is right around here.Telephoto market is not wrong to know from one to ten. It is a place that I like so much. Sweet and sour chicken also have a lot of memory, from one to ten, where the beauty of the mountain is gathered. Chelebok was a telephoto market with no room for a start, but the merchants welcomed Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong was glad to point to the store he visited, and the shop merchant next door handed him a hot pop.Kim Ho-joong said, It is a Korean feeling that I can feel only when I come to traditional markets.Kim Ho-joong, who recently released his second full-length classic.Kim Ho-joong said, Thank you for giving me extra love, and the second time I made it hard, and I am happy because it seems to have been delivered to the fans well.In July, I visited Italy with my best senior vocalist Lee Eung-kwang and talked about busking. I made an impromptu busking in front of Duomo Cathedral in Italy, the home of vocal music.Kim Ho-joong, who led to applause from locals, said, It was a free culture from my childhood to my memory.So there is a memory that I just breathed with people who are so comfortable and free to go through the road. Kim Ho-joong said, There is my movie to be released on September 7th.Italy, which I visited 12 years ago, and the story I wanted to tell in Italy, which Kim Ho-joong visited, he said. The birthplace of Luciano Pavarotti, the museum that I lived in, went and met and collaborated with my favorite Andrea Bocelli. He introduced his second theater film, Life is Beautiful: Vitadolche.Then the two stopped at a Sweet and sour chicken shop.Surprisingly, Kim Ho-joong revealed: I bought Sweet and sour chicen here two weeks ago, wearing a mask and a hat.The merchant, a fan of Kim Ho-joong, shook hands with pleasure and instantly pulled out a song from Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong, who tasted Sweet and sour chicken fed by the merchant, praised it as a really delicious house, so delicious.Throughout Entertainment Weekly, welcomes were poured for Kim Ho-joong, including cries cheering Kim Ho-joong and good hand greetings from merchants.But enjoying the traditional market also filled the market with purple waves for a while, and Kim Ho-joong said, Do not push each other because you should not be hurt.But as time went by, cloud crowds flocked, and eventually, judging that normal progress was no longer possible, Kim Ho-joong had to withdrawal for the safety of citizens.In the interview, Kim Ho-joong said, It seems to have been more different because it was a Death Before Dihonor date with fans.I think it would be nice if I had a little more good opportunities in the future.
Singer Kim Ho-joong showed off the hot popularity of Death Before Dihonor dating being suspended.Kim Ho-joong met fans at the telephoto market in Seoul on the 8th KBS 2TV Entertainment Weekly Plus Death Before Dihonor Date.Kim Ho-joong said, I am going to come out and I will go out hard.Kim Ho-joong entered telephoto market with Kim Jong-hyun announcer who played Interview.When announcer Kim Jong-hyun asked, Do you originally like traditional markets, Kim Ho-joong said, Ive been here recently. The choreography room is right around here.Telephoto market is not wrong to know from one to ten. It is a place that I like so much. Sweet and sour chicken also have a lot of memory, from one to ten, where the beauty of the mountain is gathered. Chelebok was a telephoto market with no room for a start, but the merchants welcomed Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong was glad to point to the store he visited, and the shop merchant next door handed him a hot pop.Kim Ho-joong said, It is a Korean feeling that I can feel only when I come to traditional markets.Kim Ho-joong, who recently released his second full-length classic.Kim Ho-joong said, Thank you for giving me extra love, and the second time I made it hard, and I am happy because it seems to have been delivered to the fans well.In July, I visited Italy with my best senior vocalist Lee Eung-kwang and talked about busking. I made an impromptu busking in front of Duomo Cathedral in Italy, the home of vocal music.Kim Ho-joong, who led to applause from locals, said, It was a free culture from my childhood to my memory.So there is a memory that I just breathed with people who are so comfortable and free to go through the road. Kim Ho-joong said, There is my movie to be released on September 7th.Italy, which I visited 12 years ago, and the story I wanted to tell in Italy, which Kim Ho-joong visited, he said. The birthplace of Luciano Pavarotti, the museum that I lived in, went and met and collaborated with my favorite Andrea Bocelli. He introduced his second theater film, Life is Beautiful: Vitadolche.Then the two stopped at a Sweet and sour chicken shop.Surprisingly, Kim Ho-joong revealed: I bought Sweet and sour chicen here two weeks ago, wearing a mask and a hat.The merchant, a fan of Kim Ho-joong, shook hands with pleasure and instantly pulled out a song from Kim Ho-joong.Kim Ho-joong, who tasted Sweet and sour chicken fed by the merchant, praised it as a really delicious house, so delicious.Throughout Entertainment Weekly, welcomes were poured for Kim Ho-joong, including cries cheering Kim Ho-joong and good hand greetings from merchants.But enjoying the traditional market also filled the market with purple waves for a while, and Kim Ho-joong said, Do not push each other because you should not be hurt.But as time went by, cloud crowds flocked, and eventually, judging that normal progress was no longer possible, Kim Ho-joong had to withdrawal for the safety of citizens.In the interview, Kim Ho-joong said, It seems to have been more different because it was a Death Before Dihonor date with fans.I think it would be nice if I had a little more good opportunities in the future.

Singer Kim Ho-joong showed off the hot popularity of Death Before Dihonor dating being suspended.

Kim Ho-joong met fans at the telephoto market in Seoul on the 8th KBS 2TV Entertainment Weekly Plus' 'Death Before Dihonor Date'.

Kim Ho-joong said, "I am going to come out and I will go out hard." Kim Ho-joong entered telephoto market with Kim Jong-hyun announcer who played Interview.

When announcer Kim Jong-hyun asked, Do you originally like traditional markets, Kim Ho-joong said, "I've been here recently. The choreography room is right around here. telephoto market is not wrong to know from one to ten. It is a place that I like so much. " Sweet and sour chicken also have a lot of Memory, from one to ten, where the beauty of the mountain is gathered. "

Chelebok was a telephoto market with no room for a start, but the merchants welcomed Kim Ho-joong. Kim Ho-joong was glad to point to the store he visited, and the shop merchant next door handed him a hot pop. Kim Ho-joong said, "It is a Korean feeling that I can feel only when I come to traditional markets.

Kim Ho-joong, who recently released his second full-length classic. Kim Ho-joong said, "Thank You for giving me extra love, and the second time I made it hard, and I am happy because it seems to have been delivered to the fans well."

In July, I visited Italy with my best senior vocalist Lee Eung-kwang and talked about busking. I made an impromptu busking in front of Duomo Cathedral in Italy, the home of vocal music. Kim Ho-joong, who led to applause from locals, said, "It was a free culture from my childhood to my Memory. So there is a Memory that I just breathed with people who are so comfortable and free to go through the road. "

Kim Ho-joong said, "There is my movie to be released on September 7th." "Italy, which I visited 12 years ago, and the story I wanted to tell in Italy, which Kim Ho-joong visited," he said. "The birthplace of Luciano Pavarotti, the museum that I lived in, went and met and collaborated with my favorite Andrea Bocelli." He introduced his second theater film, "Life is Beautiful: Vitadolche."

Then the two stopped at a Sweet and sour chicken shop. Surprisingly, Kim Ho-joong revealed: "I bought Sweet and sour chicen here two weeks ago, wearing a mask and a hat. The merchant, a fan of Kim Ho-joong, shook hands with pleasure and instantly pulled out a song from Kim Ho-joong. Kim Ho-joong, who tasted Sweet and sour chicken fed by the merchant, praised it as "a really delicious house, so delicious."

Throughout Entertainment Weekly, welcomes were poured for Kim Ho-joong, including cries cheering Kim Ho-joong and good hand greetings from merchants. But enjoying the traditional market also filled the market with purple waves for a while, and Kim Ho-joong said, "Do not push each other because you should not be hurt."

But as time went by, cloud crowds flocked, and eventually, judging that normal progress was no longer possible, Kim Ho-joong had to Withdrawal for the safety of citizens. In the Interview, Kim Ho-joong said, "It seems to have been more different because it was a Death Before Dihonor date with fans. "I think it would be nice if I had a little more good opportunities in the future."