Kang Tae-oh, 'National Suppression', said on Tuesday that Military service "will return mature."

Kang Tae-oh, who has been greatly loved by ENA Drama Wooyooungwoo (hereinafter referred to as Wooyoungwoo), will enter the 37th Division Up the Academy in Jeongpyeong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do at around 1 pm on the 20th.I feel so strange, said Kang Tae-oh, who arrived in the cheers of the fans, I can see a familiar grip talk (on the fans mobile phones).Thank you to those who have come to the far end, and I am honored to be able to go to many loves, interests, and blessings.Thank you, he said.When asked if he had any food he thought of, he said, Ive been eating pollack. What I think of is water cold noodles. Ill eat cool and go cool.Many fans gathered at the entrance to cheer Kang Tae-oh. The fans waited for the Nani.I was preparing and waiting for a banner with comments such as Write well and give it back nicely and Do not break up for the rest of our lives if you are discharged.I was sick as if I was going to the (military) at such a good time, and my heart was broken, said one fan who visited the scene on the day.But Actor also wants to support him as he said he would go well. Kang Tae-oh made his debut with Web Drama After School in 2013 and divided into various characters in You are too much, Chosun Rocco Mungdujeon and Run On.Recently, he became a stardom by getting the nickname Sup-Sup Nam through Wooyoung Woo.He is also a member of the group Surprise, which consists of actors from Fantasy O such as Soil, Sogang Jun, Resonance, and Lee Tae Hwan.Kang Tae-oh will serve as an Active duty for 18 months after completing basic military training at the Up the Academy.To fans who will be very sorry for the Military service of the Peoples Suppression, he said, Fans who love me a lot, Nani (fandom name).Im going to be so grateful and so loved, and Ill try to repay him more, and Ill be back for a while, but Ill be back in full shape, he said.One fan at the scene said, Every piece youve done has been making an infinite change that you cant believe is the same person.I hope this experience will be a nourishment for Acting.  (Kang Tae-oh said before) that he wants to play various roles such as the role of the carism and the villain.I hope you will show me a variety of Acting with a warm role (after returning).I do not want to shoot too much movies, but I want you to appear in Drama and make our hearts pound.Kang Tae-ohs real prime has not yet come; he has proved his ability to act through various works, and there are still many things to show.Therefore, his activities, which will mature further after military service, raise expectations.
Kang Tae-oh, who has been greatly loved by ENA Drama Wooyooungwoo (hereinafter referred to as Wooyoungwoo), will enter the 37th Division Up the Academy in Jeongpyeong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do at around 1 pm on the 20th.I feel so strange, said Kang Tae-oh, who arrived in the cheers of the fans, I can see a familiar grip talk (on the fans mobile phones).Thank you to those who have come to the far end, and I am honored to be able to go to many loves, interests, and blessings.Thank you, he said.When asked if he had any food he thought of, he said, Ive been eating pollack. What I think of is water cold noodles. Ill eat cool and go cool.Many fans gathered at the entrance to cheer Kang Tae-oh. The fans waited for the Nani.I was preparing and waiting for a banner with comments such as Write well and give it back nicely and Do not break up for the rest of our lives if you are discharged.I was sick as if I was going to the (military) at such a good time, and my heart was broken, said one fan who visited the scene on the day.But Actor also wants to support him as he said he would go well. Kang Tae-oh made his debut with Web Drama After School in 2013 and divided into various characters in You are too much, Chosun Rocco Mungdujeon and Run On.Recently, he became a stardom by getting the nickname Sup-Sup Nam through Wooyoung Woo.He is also a member of the group Surprise, which consists of actors from Fantasy O such as Soil, Sogang Jun, Resonance, and Lee Tae Hwan.Kang Tae-oh will serve as an Active duty for 18 months after completing basic military training at the Up the Academy.To fans who will be very sorry for the Military service of the Peoples Suppression, he said, Fans who love me a lot, Nani (fandom name).Im going to be so grateful and so loved, and Ill try to repay him more, and Ill be back for a while, but Ill be back in full shape, he said.One fan at the scene said, Every piece youve done has been making an infinite change that you cant believe is the same person.I hope this experience will be a nourishment for Acting.  (Kang Tae-oh said before) that he wants to play various roles such as the role of the carism and the villain.I hope you will show me a variety of Acting with a warm role (after returning).I do not want to shoot too much movies, but I want you to appear in Drama and make our hearts pound.Kang Tae-ohs real prime has not yet come; he has proved his ability to act through various works, and there are still many things to show.Therefore, his activities, which will mature further after military service, raise expectations.

Kang Tae-oh, who has been greatly loved by ENA Drama Wooyooungwoo (hereinafter referred to as Wooyoungwoo), will enter the 37th Division Up the Academy in Jeongpyeong-gun, Chungcheongbuk-do at around 1 pm on the 20th. “I feel so strange,” said Kang Tae-oh, who arrived in the cheers of the fans, “I can see a familiar grip talk (on the fans’ mobile phones).

“Thank you to those who have come to the far end, and I am honored to be able to go to many loves, interests, and blessings. “Thank you,” he said.

When asked if he had any food he thought of, he said, “I’ve been eating pollack.” “What I think of is water cold noodles. I’ll eat cool and go cool.”

Many fans gathered at the entrance to cheer Kang Tae-oh. The fans waited for the Nani. I was preparing and waiting for a banner with comments such as 'Write well and give it back nicely' and 'Do not break up for the rest of our lives if you are discharged'. “I was sick as if I was going to the (military) at such a good time, and my heart was broken,” said one fan who visited the scene on the day. But Actor also wants to support him as he said he would go well. "

Kang Tae-oh made his debut with Web Drama 'After School' in 2013 and divided into various characters in 'You are too much', 'Chosun Rocco Mungdujeon' and 'Run On'. Recently, he became a stardom by getting the nickname 'Sup-Sup Nam' through Wooyoung Woo'. He is also a member of the group Surprise, which consists of Actors from Fantasy O such as Soil, Sogang Jun, Resonance, and Lee Tae Hwan.

Kang Tae-oh will serve as an Active duty for 18 months after completing basic military training at the Up the Academy. To fans who will be very sorry for the Military service of the People's Suppression, he said, "Fans who love me a lot, Nani (fandom name). “I’m going to be so grateful and so loved, and I’ll try to repay him more, and I’ll be back for a while, but I’ll be back in full shape,” he said.

One fan at the scene said, “Every piece you’ve done has been making an infinite change that you can’t believe is the same person. I hope this experience will be a nourishment for Acting. "" (Kang Tae-oh said before) that he wants to play various roles such as the role of the carism and the villain. “I hope you will show me a variety of Acting with a warm role (after returning).” "I do not want to shoot too much movies, but I want you to appear in Drama and make our hearts pound."

Kang Tae-oh's real prime has not yet come; he has proved his ability to act through various works, and there are still many things to show. Therefore, his activities, which will mature further after Military service, raise expectations.