Kan Mi-youn "When Baby V.O.X, I Didn't Give Gimbap...I Didn't Give Me Bob" Exposure (anhahaeng)

anhahaeng Kan Mi-youn recalls his days as Baby V.O.XOn the 12th MBC entertainment program Im Glad You Dont Fight (hereinafter referred to as anhahaeng), Tonyan, Huang Bo, Brian and Kan Mi-youn were pictured leaving for the uninhabited island.On this day, the four people enjoyed a satisfying meal with the ingredients obtained from nature and talked at that time.After a full meal, Tonyan said, I think it is Gimbap that we ate the most when Idol Producer and the whole activity.We didnt give Gimbap either, we didnt give it (the rice), Kan Mi-youn said, shocked. Huang Bo asked, Are you dry so far because you couldnt eat it then?Kan Mi-youn said, If I had time to eat (eat) when I was going to schedule, I went to the restaurant and bought rice, and if I did not, I did not buy it.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen
anhahaeng Kan Mi-youn recalls his days as Baby V.O.XOn the 12th MBC entertainment program Im Glad You Dont Fight (hereinafter referred to as anhahaeng), Tonyan, Huang Bo, Brian and Kan Mi-youn were pictured leaving for the uninhabited island.On this day, the four people enjoyed a satisfying meal with the ingredients obtained from nature and talked at that time.After a full meal, Tonyan said, I think it is Gimbap that we ate the most when Idol Producer and the whole activity.We didnt give Gimbap either, we didnt give it (the rice), Kan Mi-youn said, shocked. Huang Bo asked, Are you dry so far because you couldnt eat it then?Kan Mi-youn said, If I had time to eat (eat) when I was going to schedule, I went to the restaurant and bought rice, and if I did not, I did not buy it.Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen

anhahaeng' Kan Mi-youn recalls his days as Baby V.O.X

On the 12th MBC entertainment program "I'm glad you don't fight" (hereinafter referred to as "anhahaeng"), Tonyan, Huang Bo, Brian and Kan Mi-youn were pictured leaving for the uninhabited island.

On this day, the four people enjoyed a satisfying meal with the ingredients obtained from nature and talked at that time. After a full meal, Tonyan said, "I think it is Gimbap that we ate the most when Idol Producer and the whole activity."

"We didn't give Gimbap either, we didn't give it (the rice)," Kan Mi-youn said, shocked. Huang Bo asked, "Are you dry so far because you couldn't eat it then?"

Kan Mi-youn said, "If I had time to eat (eat) when I was going to schedule, I went to the restaurant and bought rice, and if I did not, I did not buy it."

Photo: MBC Broadcasting Screen