Jin Seo-yeon, Jeon So-min advises "Do not Meet a Man in Body" (Running Man)

Running Man Jin Seo-yeon gave love advice to Jeon So-min, who was stuck into his body and opened his wallet (?).On September 11th, SBS Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk - Kim Jong-kook opened a luxury shop that pretended to be a luxury shop.Jeon So-min began to look around the store like a possessed person and bought a total of 300,000 won worth of hoppy leggings following a sparkling dress.Later, Jeon So-min came into the store with Jin Seo-yeon, and Jin Seo-yeon proudly demanded that it be refunded; all refunded.Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed by Im sorry but did my sister drink? And Yoo Jae-Suk was surprised that my sister is a gangster.Jin Seo-yeon said, This fabric can not be this amount, but Yoo Jae-Suk said, We lost money.This item can not be this price, he brazenly insisted.Then Jin Seo-yeon turned all the shopping bags and poured out the clothes and started to recite the cost, This is Dongdaemun 20,000 won, this is Namdaemun 18,000 won.Jeon So-min whispered to Yoo Jae-Suk whether the sparkling dress could not be given up, Ill buy this, but Jin Seo-yeon said, Youre going to wear it at the club?When I wear this, I get booby and get it all. The leggings, which Jeon So-min presented to Kim Jong-kook, were also recalled by Jin Seo-yeon, who said: I dont think I can give you a gift.I want you to refund it, Kim Jong-kook said, I am stuck in a good man. I should not meet a man.

Running Man' Jin Seo-yeon gave love advice to Jeon So-min, who was stuck into his body and opened his wallet (?).

On September 11th, SBS Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk - Kim Jong-kook opened a luxury shop that pretended to be a luxury shop.

Jeon So-min began to look around the store like a possessed person and bought a total of 300,000 won worth of hoppy leggings following a sparkling dress.

Later, Jeon So-min came into the store with Jin Seo-yeon, and Jin Seo-yeon proudly demanded that it be "refunded; all refunded". Kim Jong-kook was embarrassed by "I'm sorry but did my sister drink?" And Yoo Jae-Suk was surprised that "my sister is a gangster." Jin Seo-yeon said, "This fabric can not be this amount," but Yoo Jae-Suk said, "We lost money. This item can not be this price, "he brazenly insisted.

Then Jin Seo-yeon turned all the shopping bags and poured out the clothes and started to recite the cost, "This is Dongdaemun 20,000 won, this is Namdaemun 18,000 won".

Jeon So-min whispered to Yoo Jae-Suk whether the sparkling dress could not be given up, "I'll buy this," but Jin Seo-yeon said, "You're going to wear it at the club? When I wear this, I get booby and get it all. "

The leggings, which Jeon So-min presented to Kim Jong-kook, were also recalled by Jin Seo-yeon, who said: "I don't think I can give you a gift. "I want you to refund it," Kim Jong-kook said, "I am stuck in a good man. I should not meet a man."