It\'s Beautiful Now' Kim Kang-min "kbs WeekEnd first appearance, Thank You and burden"

Kim Kang-min recently met with KBS 2TV Weekend drama It\s Beautiful Now (playplayplay by Ha Myung Hee, director Kim Sung Geun and Lee Hyun Suk) End and conducted an interview.It\s Beautiful Now depicts a marriage project that depicts the process of finding a mate to occupy the apartment of the familys adults in the age of avoiding love and marriage,He played Hyun Jung-hoo, head of Bong Foods headquarters, in the play. Hyun Jung-hoo is the younger brother of the current Future (Baedabin), a talented person who has good hair and has never missed the first place.I do my job responsibly, but I do not have greed, so I leave a regret for the result.Kim Kang-min is the first to appear on KBS in Weekend drama, and he said, Thank you and I was burdened.Realistically, the 27-year-old general manager, Character, was not easily reached; he thought that at 27, he would be similar to (me) Age and would show a different look at his home and company.So I tried to make a difference between the house and the company. If the company thought about the right image, I put the weight down at home and worked comfortably.He also said: I was very excited and burdened, thinking about how I could express my role in a given script, and I was working on Acting.As I got to the end, I think (Hyun Jung-hoo station) was a wonderful character. In the play, Hyun Jung-hoo crushes Nayuna (Choi Ye-bin), and the fact that even a perfect person has unrequited love is the part that comes as an anti-war charm.Kim Kang-min said: Before I had a crush, I thought about who I was.I do not think it will come to a strange feeling rather than a crush because it is a love I have not experienced, he said. It seems that Yuna is active and has not been able to reach the expressions that Junghu has not done.I thought that the reason why my love was over was that the family situation and other factors were ITZY, so I could not get close to it easily.I was rather funny with Lee Soo-jae (Seo Bum-joon) and bromance. When asked about the scene, Memory said, I think I poured 100% of all 50 times, but the most memorable thing is the scene where my mother, Jean (Park Ji-young), looks back when she has cancer.I dont know why, but I stay in Memory, he replied.What was the atmosphere of the scene where many of his peer actors were? Kim Kang-min replied, I think I talked a lot and discussed breathing. I was happy to express my feelings.In particular, he said, I was close to the same Age, Choi Ye-bin and Seo Bum-joon. I was comfortable because I was the same age.

Kim Kang-min recently met with kbs 2TV WeekEnd drama It\'s Beautiful Now' (playplayplay by Ha Myung Hee, director Kim Sung Geun and Lee Hyun Suk) End and conducted an Interview. It\'s Beautiful Now' depicts a marriAge project that depicts the process of finding a mate to occupy the apartment of the family's adults in the Age of avoiding love and marriAge,

He played Hyun Jung-hoo, head of Bong Food's headquarters, in the play. Hyun Jung-hoo is the younger brother of the current Future (Baedabin), a talented person who has good hair and has never missed the first place. I do my job responsibly, but I do not have greed, so I leave a regret for the result.

Kim Kang-min is the first to appear on kbs in WeekEnd drama, and he said, "Thank You and I was burdened. Realistically, the 27-year-old general manAger, Character, was not easily reached; he thought that at 27, he would be similar to (me) Age and would show a different look at his home and company. So I tried to make a difference between the house and the company. "If the company thought about the right imAge, I put the weight down at home and worked comfortably."

He also said: "I was very excited and burdened, thinking about how I could express my role in a given script, and I was working on Acting. As I got to the End, I think (Hyun Jung-hoo station) was a wonderful Character. "

In the play, Hyun Jung-hoo crushes Nayuna (Choi Ye-bin), and the fact that even a perfect person has unrequited love is the part that comes as an anti-war charm. Kim Kang-min said: "Before I had a crush, I thought about who I was. "I do not think it will come to a strange feeling rather than a crush because it is a love I have not experienced," he said. "It seems that Yuna is active and has not been able to reach the expressions that Junghu has not done. "I thought that the reason why my love was over was that the family situation and other fActors were ITZY, so I could not get close to it easily. I was rather funny with Lee Soo-jae (Seo Bum-joon) and bromance. "

When asked about the scene, Memory said, "I think I poured 100% of all 50 times, but the most memorable thing is the scene where my mother, Jean (Park Ji-young), looks back when she has cancer. I don't know why, but I stay in Memory," he replied.

What was the atmosphere of the scene where many of his peer Actors were? Kim Kang-min replied, "I think I talked a lot and discussed breathing. I was happy to express my feelings." In particular, he said, "I was close to the same Age, Choi Ye-bin and Seo Bum-joon." "I was comfortable because I was the same Age.