"I'm proud of Hong Kong Friends." Kang Soo-jung, was that the work environment?

Kang Soo-jung, an announcer, boasted a limited-edition network.Kang Soo-jung posted a picture of his sister Hwang Soo-kyung, Super Junior Eunhyuk, Shiny Minho and EXO Suho on his 16th day in his instagram, saying, I was very proud of foreign friends mothers in Hong Kong.Those who met at the JTBC entertainment Hidden Singer 7 recording site are leaving certified photos behind the studio.Kang Soo-jung said, The people who made me cry that I should not pay the performance fee on this day. He also said, It was very fun.I have to take a picture of one person. He also expressed regret that he could not leave a personal photo. Kang Soo-jungs burning fanship toward idol attracts attention.The comedian Lim Yoon-taek, who saw the post, sympathized, I do not really need to receive (exit fuel).Meanwhile, Kang Soo-jung married a Hong Kong financial worker in 2008 and has a son.Currently, he is in charge of TVN 7 billion choice, and he is actively working with Hong Kong and Korea.

Kang Soo-jung, an announcer, boasted a limited-edition network.

Kang Soo-jung posted a picture of his sister Hwang Soo-kyung, Super Junior Eunhyuk, Shiny Minho and EXO Suho on his 16th day in his instagram, saying, "I was very proud of foreign friends mothers in Hong Kong."

Those who met at the JTBC entertainment 'Hidden Singer 7' recording site are leaving certified photos behind the studio.

Kang Soo-jung said, "The people who made me cry that I should not pay the performance fee on this day." He also said, "It was very fun. I have to take a picture of one person. "He also expressed regret that he could not leave a personal photo. Kang Soo-jung's burning fanship toward idol attracts attention. The comedian Lim Yoon-taek, who saw the post, sympathized, "I do not really need to receive (exit fuel)."

Meanwhile, Kang Soo-jung married a Hong Kong financial worker in 2008 and has a son. Currently, he is in charge of TVN '7 billion choice', and he is actively working with Hong Kong and Korea.