'I Live Alone' Chun Jung-myung, Diet loses 12kg "It's fun to dress"

On MBC entertainment I Live Alone (hereinafter referred to as I Live Alone), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, it was shown that Chun Jung-myung was shooting.On this day, Chun Jung-myung was troubled by changing several clothes before going to Mart; Chun Jung-myung said, I try to wear it neatly for a while.I was so comfortable wearing it, I got fat. I recently lost 12kg. It was fun because the clothes that I did not fit started to match. Since then, Chun Jung-myung has enjoyed shopping at Mart; Chun Jung-myung carefully picked up every single vegetable.Chun Jung-myung said, Sometimes, if you deliver it, there is something bad. I will go and buy it myself because I would rather go and choose it.The key laughed at the appearance of Chun Jung-myung, who is worried about Coca-Cola, saying, No, this is the same Coca-Cola, why are you worried?No, its not because its different in shape, Chun Jung-myung explained.Jeon Hyun-moo said, This is a bit severe, but I choose Coca-Cola for so long?

On MBC entertainment 'I Live Alone' (hereinafter referred to as 'I Live Alone'), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 23rd, it was shown that Chun Jung-myung was shooting.

On this day, Chun Jung-myung was troubled by changing several clothes before going to Mart; Chun Jung-myung said, "I try to wear it neatly for a while. I was so comfortable wearing it, I got fat. I recently lost 12kg. It was fun because the clothes that I did not fit started to match. "

Since then, Chun Jung-myung has enjoyed Shopping at Mart; Chun Jung-myung carefully picked up every single vegetable. Chun Jung-myung said, "Sometimes, if you deliver it, there is something bad. I will go and buy it myself because I would rather go and choose it." The key laughed at the appearance of Chun Jung-myung, who is worried about Coca-Cola, saying, "No, this is the same Coca-Cola, why are you worried?" "No, it's not because it's different in shape," Chun Jung-myung explained. Jeon Hyun-moo said, "This is a bit severe, but I choose Coca-Cola for so long?"