Bae Jeong-nam..."Naturally did environmental movement" ('The law of symbiosis 2')

Bae Jin-nam expressed his unusual affection for vintage products and expressed his thoughts on the environmental movement.Lee In-kwon, who was in charge of the society on the day, said, Today, Bae Jin-nam said that the costume he wore was special.Bae Jin-nam explained, The full metal jacket that is wearing is full metal jacket made by upcycling with clothes to be discarded by One.I like the one-lae vintage, and I think its like wearing clothes that have been discarded, he said. I think Ive been doing environmental campaigns since I was a kid.I think we should continue to do more environmental exercises with clothes, he said.Ive been studying a lot this time, and I thought I should do a lot of good things, and Season 2 is much more picturesque than Season 1.There will be a lot of scenes that have not been seen on the air so far, so I hope youll pay a lot of attention, he said.Meanwhile, SBSs Law of Symbiosis 2, the first ecosystem protection variety in Korea, will be broadcast for the first time at 9 pm on Thursday, the 22nd.Kim Byung-man, Bae Jin-nam and Park Gun will appear in Season 2 following Season 1.SBS The Law of Symbiosis 2

Bae Jin-nam expressed his unusual affection for vintage products and expressed his thoughts on the environmental movement.

Lee In-kwon, who was in charge of the society on the day, said, "Today, Bae Jin-nam said that the costume he wore was special."

Bae Jin-nam explained, "The Full Metal Jacket that is wearing is Full Metal Jacket made by upcycling with clothes to be discarded by One." “I like the One-lae vintage, and I think it’s like wearing clothes that have been discarded,” he said. “I think I’ve been doing environmental campaigns since I was a kid. “I think we should continue to do more environmental exercises with clothes,” he said.

“I’ve been studying a lot this time, and I thought I should do a lot of good things, and Season 2 is much more picturesque than Season 1. “There will be a lot of scenes that have not been seen on the air so far, so I hope you’ll pay a lot of attention,” he said.

Meanwhile, sbs's law of symbiosis 2, the first ecosystem protection variety in Korea, will be broadcast for the first time at 9 pm on Thursday, the 22nd. Kim Byung-man, Bae Jin-nam and Park Gun will appear in Season 2 following Season 1.

sbs 'The law of symbiosis 2'