All The Butlers' Doyoung, Lee Seung-gi Secret Disclosure "I went with the retroom...disappointed"

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 4th, Shclet Disease featured as a master of Urology, Hair loss, Neurology of the colon anal surgery, Hong Sung Woo, Han Sang Bo and Im Ik Kang.On this day, All The Butlers members had time to verify the facts by asking the Urology Neurology Hong Sung Woo about the proverbs related to Urology.I asked about the correlation between the nose size and the strength of the index finger length, which was certified to be somewhat true.And Hong Sung-woo Neurology told Lee Seung-gi, who has a bigger nose and a longer finger than a index finger, The index is overwhelmingly short compared to the ring finger. It is likely to be born robustly due to hormones in the mothers stomach.Lee Seung-gi said, I think I can do it here today.On the contrary, Kim Dong-Hyun denied the myth, saying that this myth is not true because of the small nose size compared to his body, and Doyoung, who has a longer index than ring finger, also said, I do not care, but there are exceptions.After that, Doyoung and Lee Seung-gi went to the retroom together with the time of shooting, Doyoungs Disclosure began.I think there are some things that are right and not, Doyoung said, adding: I happened to go to the (successful brother) restroom with him during my break.And I saw it side by side (stolen) and I talked about it with a big nose, but I did not ... no. Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed and said, I was covered because I was already next to Doyoung, I was afraid I would die, but Doyoungs cute Disclosure did not stop.Doyoung said, I was a little excited and I was a little curious, so I turned my head and I just did not see it.So, no, he said, and Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed to say nothing to Doyoungs joke that he called himself a role model.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 4th, 'Shclet Disease' featured as a master of Urology, Hair loss, NeUrology of the colon anal surgery, Hong Sung Woo, Han Sang Bo and Im Ik Kang.

On this day, All The Butlers members had time to verify the facts by asking the Urology NeUrology Hong Sung Woo about the proverbs related to Urology.

I asked about the correlation between the nose size and the strength of the index finger length, which was certified to be somewhat true.

And Hong Sung-woo NeUrology told Lee Seung-gi, who has a bigger nose and a longer finger than a index finger, "The index is overwhelmingly short compared to the ring finger." "It is likely to be born robustly due to hormones in the mother's stomach." Lee Seung-gi said, "I think I can do it here today."

On the contrary, Kim Dong-Hyun denied the myth, saying that this myth is not true because of the small nose size compared to his body, and Doyoung, who has a longer index than ring finger, also said, "I do not care, but there are exceptions."

After that, Doyoung and Lee Seung-gi went to the retroom together with the time of shooting, Doyoung's Disclosure began.

"I think there are some things that are right and not," Doyoung said, adding: "I happened to go to the (successful brother) restroom with him during my break. And I saw it side by side (stolen) "and" I talked about it with a big nose, but I did not ... no. "

Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed and said, "I was covered because I was already next to Doyoung, I was afraid I would die," but Doyoung's cute Disclosure did not stop. Doyoung said, "I was a little excited and I was a little curious, so I turned my head and I just did not see it. So, no, "he said, and Lee Seung-gi was embarrassed to say nothing to Doyoung's joke that he called himself a role model.