6th Receiver "Oksun Real I like you, I tried to do well after the broadcast" (Nasol Sagye)

He said that he liked the 6th Oksun a lot.In ENA and SBS PLUS, which aired on September 8, I SOLO: Love Continues (hereinafter in Nasol Sagye), the ninth episode, Ok Soon, appeared as a special MC.I am so grateful that I find out a lot, and some women are asking me to take pictures together.After the broadcast, Thumb has been on a few times, but now it is not there. When I got on the last Thumb, I poured a lot of emotions.I have not received a lot of blind dates, but now things are more important and natural. Young-soo traveled with his acquaintances, Kwangsoo in the eighth period before going to Busan, and news of the separation of Kwangsoo and Sunja became a hot topic.It was amazing to be on the news itself, I was surprised that I wasnt an entertainer but that much interested, Im doing well as (Soonja) Friend, Kwangsoo said.I send a lot of cheering messages during the broadcast, but when such news comes out, there is a message called Are you okay? Im sorry and Im sorry for both.Defcon, who saw the VCR, told Ok Soon, Is not there a lot of articles, more than Kim Sarang. Ok Soon said, I have been romance rumor number two, and  (I am interested) is good.I once pressed the news of Kim Yunas marriage. The 6th Youngsu and the romance rumor article pressed GD. Young-soo showed his mind as he went straight to Ok-soon in the sixth period, saying, (Ok-soon) was not my ideal type, but I liked it so much. It was the first time I liked someone for so long.When I laughed, I wanted to make sure I was my girl, he said. After I finished, I tried to do well with Mr. Oksun.

He said that he liked the 6th Oksun a lot.

In ENA and SBS PLUS, which aired on September 8, I SOLO: Love Continues (hereinafter in Nasol Sagye), the ninth episode, Ok Soon, appeared as a special MC.

"I am so grateful that I find out a lot, and some women are asking me to take pictures together. After the broadcast, Thumb has been on a few times, but now it is not there. When I got on the last Thumb, I poured a lot of emotions. I have not received a lot of blind dates, but now things are more important and natural. "

Young-soo traveled with his acquaintances, Kwangsoo in the eighth period before going to Busan, and news of the separation of Kwangsoo and Sunja became a hot topic. "It was amazing to be on the news itself, I was surprised that I wasn't an entertainer but that much interested, I'm doing well as (Soonja) Friend," Kwangsoo said. "I send a lot of cheering Messages during the broadcast, but when such news comes out, there is a Message called 'Are you okay?' 'I'm sorry' and 'I'm sorry for both.'"

Defcon, who saw the VCR, told Ok Soon, "Is not there a lot of articles, more than Kim Sarang." Ok Soon said, "I have been romance rumor number two," and " (I am interested) is good. I once pressed the news of Kim Yuna's marriage. The 6th Youngsu and the romance rumor article pressed GD. "

Young-soo showed his mind as he went straight to Ok-soon in the sixth period, saying, "(Ok-soon) was not my ideal type, but I liked it so much. It was the first time I liked someone for so long. "When I laughed, I wanted to 'make sure I was my girl'," he said. "After I finished, I tried to do well with Mr. Oksun.