Zanabi, "If you're a man, I apologize for the rude remarks..."I can't beat you, Run the client."

Band Zanabi apologised for the rude comments made at the rock festival.Zanabi apologized on the 7th through SNS, I was not excited about the stage I dreamed and the wonderful Audience, so I made inconvenience to other bands and fans.We started with e-mart super rookie in 2014 and it was the first order of the smallest stage, said Zanabi Choi Jung-hoon at the 2022 Incheon e-mart Rock Festival held at the Incheon Songdo Moonlight Festival Park on June 6. He said.The notice is not far. You dont have to take one. I dont know who the next team is. Were taking e-mart. You guys go home now.Ill listen to the comeback home and well go.Choi Jung-hoons remarks were controversial that it was a rude reference that did not consider the American band Vampire Weekend, who was waiting for the next stage with the headliner, and Audience waiting for them.As the controversy grew, Zanabi eventually apologized, I was not excited to stand in front of the stage I dreamed of and the wonderful Audiences, so I was uncomfortable with other bands and fans with light words. I did not realize that intention was never meant to be, but I did not recognize it.I will be careful not to do such a run the client in the future, and I will devote myself to seeing better music and performances.Here is a specialization in Zanabis apology:Im going to tell you about the remarks during the e-mart rock festival performance yesterday.I was standing in front of the stage and the wonderful Audiences I dreamed of, so I was not excited and made it uncomfortable for other bands and fans with light words.I never meant it, but I didnt realize it could be seen as it was. Ill be careful not to do that Run the client in the future.I will devote myself to seeing you with better music and performances. Thank you for coming with me!

Band Zanabi apologised for the rude comments made at the rock festival.

Zanabi apologized on the 7th through SNS, "I was not excited about the stage I dreamed and the wonderful Audience, so I made inconvenience to other bands and fans."

"We started with e-mart super rookie in 2014 and it was the first order of the smallest stage," said Zanabi Choi Jung-hoon at the 2022 Incheon e-mart Rock Festival held at the Incheon Songdo Moonlight Festival Park on June 6. "He said.

"The notice is not far. You don't have to take one. I don't know who the next team is. We're taking e-mart." "You guys go home now. "I'll listen to the "comeback home" and we'll go."

Choi Jung-hoon's remarks were controversial that it was a rude reference that did not consider the American band Vampire Weekend, who was waiting for the next stage with the headliner, and Audience waiting for them.

As the controversy grew, Zanabi eventually apologized, "I was not excited to stand in front of the stage I dreamed of and the wonderful Audiences, so I was uncomfortable with other bands and fans with light words." "I did not realize that intention was never meant to be, but I did not recognize it."

"I will be careful not to do such a Run the client in the future, and I will devote myself to seeing better music and performances."

Here is a specialization in Zanabi's apology:

I'm going to tell you about the remarks during the e-mart rock festival performance yesterday. I was standing in front of the stage and the wonderful Audiences I dreamed of, so I was not excited and made it uncomfortable for other bands and fans with light words. I never meant it, but I didn’t realize it could be seen as it was. I’ll be careful not to do that Run the client in the future. I will devote myself to seeing you with better music and performances. Thank you for coming with me!