U-KISS celebrates 14th anniversary of debut "Let's walk the flower path...Make more memories of happiness"

The group U-KISS (U - KISS) celebrated its 14th anniversary.U-KISS (Claudia Kim and Hunwa Gisup) celebrated its 14th anniversary on its official SNS on the 28th (Today) and expressed their feelings.It wasnt easy to keep the group as a U-KISS leader, but I was able to celebrate the 14th anniversary because there were fans who supported me for 14 years and loved U-KISS, said Claudia Kim, a U-KISS leader. I really want to say thank you, and I will continue to say thank you to U-KISS, Claudia Kim, Hoon, Gisup and beautiful and happy memories. I want to make more.I love Kismi, he said.Our U-KISS is now celebrating its 14th anniversary, Hoon said.As a U-KISS, I have not been together for 14 years, but I am grateful and grateful for the importance of it.  Our member Claudia Kim, who is always giving us a chance to depend on the Tango Music family who keeps us as U-KISS, is so grateful to my brother and Gisup, I want to thank you.We will make every effort to be a U-KISS that will make you happy and show you a better picture on the 14th anniversary.I am so happy to have the 14th anniversary of U-KISS debut and feel new because I can spend the 14th anniversary with my members at my new agency Tango Music, Gisup said. I always feel it every debut day, but thanks to all the fans who love U-KISS, I was able to come to this place.I will continue to make my fans and precious anniversary. All the members of the company who support U-KISS and our members have been suffering.I love you.U-KISS, which debuted in 2008 with its mini-album New Generation, has released a number of hits such as Im okay, Bingle, Shut up! And Kibbling.U-KISS recently opened its official YouTube channel, Ukiss Offical, and is communicating with fans with various contents, and continues to move in various fields such as music activities, acting, broadcasting and radio.Claudia Kim released her first mini album COUNT ON ME with solo in 14 years after her debut last month, and started her comeback with her title song, Sojus Fairy.

The group U-KISS (U - KISS) celebrated its 14th anniversary.

U-KISS (Claudia Kim and Hunwa Gisup) celebrated its 14th anniversary on its official SNS on the 28th (Today) and expressed their feelings.

“It wasn’t easy to keep the group as a U-KISS leader, but I was able to celebrate the 14th anniversary because there were fans who supported me for 14 years and loved U-KISS,” said Claudia Kim, a U-KISS leader. “I really want to say thank you, and I will continue to say thank you to U-KISS, Claudia Kim, Hoon, Gisup and beautiful and happy memories. I want to make more. “I love Kismi,” he said.

“Our U-KISS is now celebrating its 14th anniversary,” Hoon said. As a U-KISS, I have not been together for 14 years, but I am grateful and grateful for the importance of it. "" Our member Claudia Kim, who is always giving us a chance to depend on the Tango Music family who keeps us as U-KISS, is so grateful to my brother and Gisup, I want to thank you. “We will make every effort to be a U-KISS that will make you happy and show you a better picture on the 14th anniversary.”

“I am so happy to have the 14th anniversary of U-KISS debut and feel new because I can spend the 14th anniversary with my members at my new agency Tango Music,” Gisup said. “I always feel it every debut day, but thanks to all the fans who love U-KISS, I was able to come to this place. I will continue to make my fans and precious anniversary. All the members of the company who support U-KISS and our members have been suffering. I love you.”

U-KISS, which debuted in 2008 with its mini-album 'New Generation', has released a number of hits such as 'I'm okay', 'Bingle', 'Shut up!' And 'Kibbling'.

U-KISS recently opened its official YouTube channel, Ukiss Offical, and is communicating with fans with various contents, and continues to move in various fields such as music activities, acting, broadcasting and radio.

Claudia Kim released her first mini album COUNT ON ME with solo in 14 years after her debut last month, and started her comeback with her title song, Soju's Fairy.