Hello I Must Be Going, Comeback Confirmed! New Bo 'La Seorita' Concept Photo Reveals

Group Hello I Must Be Going (MustB) confirmed their comeback on Wednesday.According to his agency Must Be Going (Sihu, Taegun, Claudia Kim, Doha, and Coincidence), Hello I Must Be Going released a comeback scheduler and a personal concept photo on the 19th while releasing his new single La Seorita.According to the comeback scheduler released on the 10th, Hello I Must Be Going will open a group concept photo and a music video teaser on the 13th, starting with a personal concept photo on the 11th, and MBC M show before the soundtrack release on the 14th!The team will be making a pre-release of Music Video at the same time as the champions appearance.The company will hold an online media showcase on the 16th and will release a new single La Seorita soundtrack on the 19th.The personal concept photo, which was released from the 11th to the 13th of today, caught the attention of the members of Hello I Must Be Going, who are fully digesting various concepts and showing up upgraded visuals.The members not only digested colorful hair styling and costumes, but also showed off their distinctive features and unique masks, and inspired fans excitement by giving a force of torn up.Hello I Must Be Going will return to the new news La Seorita in about five months after the Spring Again released in April.This album is a Latin genre album that means to make only you in the world, and you can feel the charm of intense and sexy Hello I Must Be Going.The title song La Seorita of the same name is a song that is full of Latin passion, and the Spanish lyrics arranged everywhere in line with the impressive songs and limes of manly Confessions double the passionate atmosphere of Latin style.In particular, Hello I Must Be Going member Taegan, Claudia Kim, and Sihoo participated in the lyric work, adding authenticity. It is also a tribute song for all the fans of World who showed infinite love to Hello I Must Be Going during the world tour.All Day, which is included in this, is a song that shows the wrapping of natural and groovy Hello I Must Be Going members around the boundary between Old School and New School Beat.It is a fan song by Hello I Must Be Going to Muffin (namely Hello I Must Be Going fandom), featuring the thrilling Confessions of Hello I Must Be Going, who grew up as a young man from a boy who shouted that you and me, Hello I Must Be Going and Muffin can do anything together.Hello I Must Be Going will show the music of Hello I Must Be Going, powerful yet sexy performance, excellent musical ability, and will stimulate the five senses of muffins spreading to the whole world.Hello I Must Be Going, who made his debut with his first album I Want u in January 2019, released his new song Spring Again in April following his mini album Let Me Rise Again last July, and started his debut world tour MustB a light held in 10 countries in April this year, Music Festival 2022 ODAIBA LIVE and other active domestic and foreign music activities.Meanwhile, Hello I Must Be Going will release a new single, La Seorita, on various soundtrack sites on the 19th, and will pre-release Music Video on the 14th.

Group Hello I Must Be Going (MustB) confirmed their comeback on Wednesday.

According to his agency Must Be Going (Sihu, Taegun, Claudia Kim, Doha, and Coincidence), Hello I Must Be Going released a comeback scheduler and a personal concept photo on the 19th while releasing his new single La Seorita.

According to the comeback scheduler released on the 10th, Hello I Must Be Going will open a group concept photo and a Music Video teaser on the 13th, starting with a personal concept photo on the 11th, and MBC M 'show before the soundtrack release on the 14th! The team will be making a pre-release of Music Video at the same time as the champions" appearance. The company will hold an online media showcase on the 16th and will release a new single 'La Seorita' soundtrack on the 19th.

The personal concept photo, which was released from the 11th to the 13th of today, caught the attention of the members of Hello I Must Be Going, who are fully digesting various concepts and showing up upgraded visuals. The members not only digested colorful hair styling and costumes, but also showed off their distinctive features and unique masks, and inspired fans' excitement by giving a force of 'torn up'.

Hello I Must Be Going will return to the new news "La Seorita" in about five months after the Spring Again released in April. This album is a Latin genre album that means to make only you in the World, and you can feel the charm of intense and sexy Hello I Must Be Going.

The title song La Seorita of the same name is a song that is full of Latin passion, and the Spanish lyrics arranged everywhere in line with the impressive songs and limes of manly Confessions double the passionate atmosphere of Latin style. In particular, Hello I Must Be Going member Taegan, Claudia Kim, and Sihoo participated in the lyric work, adding authenticity. It is also a tribute song for all the fans of World who showed infinite love to Hello I Must Be Going during the World tour.

All Day, which is included in this, is a song that shows the wrapping of natural and groovy Hello I Must Be Going members around the boundary between Old School and New School Beat. It is a fan song by Hello I Must Be Going to Muffin (namely Hello I Must Be Going fandom), featuring the thrilling Confessions of Hello I Must Be Going, who grew up as a young man from a boy who shouted that you and me, Hello I Must Be Going and Muffin can do anything together.

Hello I Must Be Going will show the music of Hello I Must Be Going, powerful yet sexy performance, excellent musical ability, and will stimulate the five senses of muffins spreading to the whole World.

Hello I Must Be Going, who made his debut with his first album I Want u in January 2019, released his new song 'Spring Again' in April following his mini album 'Let Me Rise Again' last July, and started his debut World tour 'MustB a light' held in 10 countries in April this year, Music Festival 2022 ODAIBA LIVE and other active domestic and foreign music activities.

Meanwhile, Hello I Must Be Going will release a new single, La Seorita, on various soundtrack sites on the 19th, and will pre-release Music Video on the 14th.