'Singles3' Cho Ye-young "Can I not earn it?"

Seoul) = Cho Ye-young brought up realistic stories about Min Jung freezing the sweet mood that Kiss was dominating.Singles 3, which was broadcasted on MBN at 10 pm on the 21st, included the appearance of Hyun Chul - Hye Jin, Min Jung - Ye Young couple living together.After the start of cohabitation, Kiss was overflowing with affection for each other. For a while, the two of them in Haruman, cohabiting, took out realistic topics and made the atmosphere somewhat frozen.Especially, Yeyoung, who lives in Ilsan, faced the reality that if he remarried Min Jung, who is located in Changwon station, he should leave everything and settle in a strange place.Ye-young felt afraid that if he came to Changwon station, he would have to live and look at Min Jung without working.They talked truthfully about this, not avoiding it. It was a necessary time for the two people who had only love.On this day, Cho Ye-young saw off a Min Jung who was going to work from dawn and went to meet Min Jung at home all day in Haru,Min Jung took Ye Young after the Off work to go to his high school school, went to a regular eel house, and shared memories with him.Later, the two men returned to the house together and continued Date in the open-air bath, where they continued their sweet skinning and began a rather serious conversation.Min Jung asked, Did you decide your mind? And Ye Young replied, It is ambiguous a little.Min Jung was surprised because it was Ye Young who was going straight to Min Jung.Ye-young confessed, I thought it would be hard and lonely because I only saw you here without academic, delayed, and bloodline. Min Jung fully sympathized with Ye-youngs story.They also talked about the economics, because Ye-young was in reality hard to do new things at Changwon Station.Min Jung said, If I can live with my honey, Im okay. I do not want to put such a burden on you.Min Jung explained the profits he received from his company in detail, and told him about pre-tax income and outgoing costs.Yee Young said, When I went down to Changwon station and started living, I was worried that I would not have to work if I did not work.Min Jung said, If the girl chooses me and goes to the end, her thoughts are important. I wanted to earn a double income because I did not want to fight with money.

Seoul) = Cho Ye-young brought up realistic stories about Min Jung freezing the sweet mood that Kiss was dominating.

'Singles 3', which was broadcasted on MBN at 10 pm on the 21st, included the appearance of Hyun Chul - Hye Jin, Min Jung - Ye Young couple living together.

After the start of cohabitation, Kiss was overflowing with affection for each other. For a while, the two of them in Haruman, cohabiting, took out realistic topics and made the atmosphere somewhat frozen.

Especially, Yeyoung, who lives in Ilsan, faced the reality that if he remarried Min Jung, who is located in Changwon station, he should leave everything and settle in a strange place. Ye-young felt afraid that if he came to Changwon station, he would have to live and look at Min Jung without working.

They talked truthfully about this, not avoiding it. It was a necessary time for the two people who had only love.

On this day, Cho Ye-young saw off a Min Jung who was going to work from dawn and went to meet Min Jung at home all day in Haru, Min Jung took Ye Young after the Off work to go to his high School School, went to a regular eel house, and shared memories with him.

Later, the two men returned to the house together and continued Date in the open-air bath, where they continued their sweet skinning and began a rather serious conversation. Min Jung asked, "Did you decide your mind?" And Ye Young replied, "It is ambiguous a little." Min Jung was surprised because it was Ye Young who was going straight to Min Jung.

Ye-young confessed, "I thought it would be hard and lonely because I only saw you here without academic, delayed, and bloodline." Min Jung fully sympathized with Ye-young's story.

They also talked about the economics, because Ye-young was in reality hard to do new things at Changwon station. Min Jung said, "If I can live with my honey, I'm okay." "I do not want to put such a burden on you." Min Jung explained the profits he received from his company in detail, and told him about pre-tax income and outgoing costs. Yee Young said, "When I went down to Changwon station and started living, I was worried that I would not have to work if I did not work."

Min Jung said, "If the girl chooses me and goes to the end, her thoughts are important." "I wanted to earn a double income because I did not want to fight with money."