"Pakistan Stock Exchange is a rumor" reaction to "Kim Ji-min "Not a contract Love with Kim Jun-ho"

Gagwoman Kim Ji-min flaunts her affection with Comedian Kim Jun-hoThe cable channel MBC Everlons South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on the 31st, features Singer Park Sang-min, Comedian Park Sung-ho, Jung Bum-kyun and Kim Ji-min as special features of Singer Singer and Singer Loved Comedian.Kim Ji-min, a 21-year-old KBS public servant, gathered a topic in April this year, acknowledging his devotion to Kim Jun-ho, a member of the same company.At the time of the recent recording, MC Kim Yong-man mentioned Kim Ji-min as the main character of the hottest love story these days.Kim Ji-min said, Those who do not know him have many reactions to why, and all those who know him congratulated them.I know he is too good, he said, showing off his affection with Kim Jun-ho.When MC Park Myeong-su asked, Is there a story that you are doing contract love to make an issue? Kim Ji-min said, I heard a lot of such stories.I get such glare because Im using it too much on the air, he said.Kim Ji-min said, So I am trying to refrain, but my senior is talking the most now.Park said, I didnt really know about their devotion, and when I heard about it, I thought it was a rumor floating on the Pakistan Stock Exchange.I knew it on the news, and it turned out that we didnt know it, said Jung Bum-kyun, who caused a laugh.
Gagwoman Kim Ji-min flaunts her affection with Comedian Kim Jun-hoThe cable channel MBC Everlons South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on the 31st, features Singer Park Sang-min, Comedian Park Sung-ho, Jung Bum-kyun and Kim Ji-min as special features of Singer Singer and Singer Loved Comedian.Kim Ji-min, a 21-year-old KBS public servant, gathered a topic in April this year, acknowledging his devotion to Kim Jun-ho, a member of the same company.At the time of the recent recording, MC Kim Yong-man mentioned Kim Ji-min as the main character of the hottest love story these days.Kim Ji-min said, Those who do not know him have many reactions to why, and all those who know him congratulated them.I know he is too good, he said, showing off his affection with Kim Jun-ho.When MC Park Myeong-su asked, Is there a story that you are doing contract love to make an issue? Kim Ji-min said, I heard a lot of such stories.I get such glare because Im using it too much on the air, he said.Kim Ji-min said, So I am trying to refrain, but my senior is talking the most now.Park said, I didnt really know about their devotion, and when I heard about it, I thought it was a rumor floating on the Pakistan Stock Exchange.I knew it on the news, and it turned out that we didnt know it, said Jung Bum-kyun, who caused a laugh.

Gagwoman Kim Ji-min flaunts her affection with Comedian Kim Jun-ho

The cable channel MBC Everlon's South Korean Foreigners, which will be broadcast on the 31st, features Singer Park Sang-min, Comedian Park Sung-ho, Jung Bum-kyun and Kim Ji-min as special features of Singer Singer and Singer Loved Comedian. Kim Ji-min, a 21-year-old KBS public servant, gathered a topic in April this year, acknowledging his devotion to Kim Jun-ho, a member of the same company.

At the time of the recent recording, MC Kim Yong-man mentioned Kim Ji-min as the main character of the hottest Love story these days. Kim Ji-min said, "Those who do not know him have many reactions to 'why', and all those who know him congratulated them. I know he is too good, "he said, showing off his affection with Kim Jun-ho.

When MC Park Myeong-su asked, "Is there a story that you are doing contract Love to make an issue?" Kim Ji-min said, "I heard a lot of such stories. “I get such glare because I’m using it too much on the air,” he said. Kim Ji-min said, "So I am trying to refrain, but my senior is talking the most now."

Park said, “I didn’t really know about their devotion, and when I heard about it, I thought it was a rumor floating on the Pakistan Stock Exchange.” “I knew it on the news, and it turned out that we didn’t know it,” said Jung Bum-kyun, who caused a laugh.