Hyeon jin-yeong "Admission of mental hospital closure ward for three years on wife's demand" (horoscope of the marsh)

Singer hyeon jin-yeong has released a life history of blue.Hyeon jin-yeong, who appeared on the first episode of Silver Haiti The Fortune of the Fortune broadcast on August 2, solved various stories from Episode, which was cast by Lee Soo-man and became SMs first trainee, to the forced Admission and in vitro procedures of mental hospitals.When I was a child, I grew up in a US military unit and became very natural to black music and became a B-boy first.One day, Lee Soo-man made a song called The Yay Girl in the United States and heard that he was looking for a friend who could dance rabbit dance like black people. He auditioned and passed and made his debut in 90 years through severe training for two years.I am the original of the K-POP training system now, so I can say that I am the original of K-pop. I remember what I remember nowadays is a fan of a private fan, but the fan came into the house where I was sleeping and cut my side hair and forced my side head to push my side hair.When I went to the broadcast, it became fashionable, and juniors such as Lee Hyun-do and Yoo Seung-joon followed me.A fan who had no money at the Busan concert was caught by Lee Soo-man while sleeping in the waiting room by sneaking into the performance at dawn the day before the performance.Lee Soo-man Sam showed the Friend the performance and sent him home in the passenger seat.I can not forget the father letter of my daughter who has leukemia. I sent a handkerchief with a handkerchief with a handkerchief that I could not forget.I regret that I could not go to the hospital once in my life on the excuse of being busy. The first lady guest, the butterfly of Cheonan Okchu Shindang, said, hyeon jin-yeong may not be in this world if he did not marry his spouse now.I was really married, he praised his wife, Oh Seo-un.When I was 14, my mother died of cancer and had a lot of mental illnesses such as panic disorder, depression, personality personality disorder, said hyeon Jin-yong. I have tried extreme attempts several times in an independent novel.I was not in my mind because of panic disorder, but my wife told me to break up with me or go into a mental hospital, and I was forced to Admission to a closed ward for three years, he said.
Singer hyeon jin-yeong has released a life history of blue.Hyeon jin-yeong, who appeared on the first episode of Silver Haiti The Fortune of the Fortune broadcast on August 2, solved various stories from Episode, which was cast by Lee Soo-man and became SMs first trainee, to the forced Admission and in vitro procedures of mental hospitals.When I was a child, I grew up in a US military unit and became very natural to black music and became a B-boy first.One day, Lee Soo-man made a song called The Yay Girl in the United States and heard that he was looking for a friend who could dance rabbit dance like black people. He auditioned and passed and made his debut in 90 years through severe training for two years.I am the original of the K-POP training system now, so I can say that I am the original of K-pop. I remember what I remember nowadays is a fan of a private fan, but the fan came into the house where I was sleeping and cut my side hair and forced my side head to push my side hair.When I went to the broadcast, it became fashionable, and juniors such as Lee Hyun-do and Yoo Seung-joon followed me.A fan who had no money at the Busan concert was caught by Lee Soo-man while sleeping in the waiting room by sneaking into the performance at dawn the day before the performance.Lee Soo-man Sam showed the Friend the performance and sent him home in the passenger seat.I can not forget the father letter of my daughter who has leukemia. I sent a handkerchief with a handkerchief with a handkerchief that I could not forget.I regret that I could not go to the hospital once in my life on the excuse of being busy. The first lady guest, the butterfly of Cheonan Okchu Shindang, said, hyeon jin-yeong may not be in this world if he did not marry his spouse now.I was really married, he praised his wife, Oh Seo-un.When I was 14, my mother died of cancer and had a lot of mental illnesses such as panic disorder, depression, personality personality disorder, said hyeon Jin-yong. I have tried extreme attempts several times in an independent novel.I was not in my mind because of panic disorder, but my wife told me to break up with me or go into a mental hospital, and I was forced to Admission to a closed ward for three years, he said.

Singer hyeon jin-yeong has released a life history of blue.

Hyeon jin-yeong, who appeared on the first Episode of Silver Haiti 'The Fortune of the Fortune' broadcast on August 2, solved various stories from Episode, which was cast by Lee Soo-man and became SM's first trainee, to the forced Admission and in vitro procedures of mental hospitals.

"When I was a child, I grew up in a US military unit and became very natural to black music and became a B-boy first. One day, Lee Soo-man made a song called "The Yay Girl" in the United States and heard that he was looking for a Friend who could dance rabbit dance like black people. He auditioned and passed and made his debut in 90 years through severe training for two years. I am the Original of the K-POP training system now, so I can say that I am the Original of K-pop. "

"I remember what I remember nowadays is 'a fan of a private fan', but the fan came into the house where I was sleeping and cut my side hair and forced my side head to push my side hair. When I went to the broadcast, it became fashionable, and juniors such as Lee Hyun-do and Yoo Seung-joon followed me. A fan who had no money at the Busan concert was caught by Lee Soo-man while sleeping in the waiting room by sneaking into the performance at dawn the day before the performance. Lee Soo-man Sam showed the Friend the performance and sent him home in the passenger seat. I can not forget the father letter of my daughter who has leukemia. I sent a handkerchief with a handkerchief with a handkerchief that I could not forget. I regret that I could not go to the hospital once in my life on the excuse of being busy. "

The first lady guest, the butterfly of Cheonan Okchu Shindang, said, "hyeon jin-yeong may not be in this world if he did not marry his spouse now. I was really married, "he praised his wife, Oh Seo-un.

"When I was 14, my mother died of cancer and had a lot of mental illnesses such as panic disorder, depression, personality personality disorder," said hyeon Jin-yong. "I have tried extreme attempts several times in an independent novel. "I was not in my mind because of panic disorder, but my wife told me to break up with me or go into a mental hospital, and I was forced to Admission to a closed ward for three years," he said.