Chu Sang-mi, a house that was picked up by a mother-of-pearl abandoned by others, "Difficulty to treat these days" (Homes)

Chu Sang-mi has released a story about the house with a mother-in-law abandoned by others.In the 170th MBC entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes) broadcast on August 21, actor and movie star Chu Sang-mi appeared as a double team intern co-ordinator.On this day, Chu Sang-mi mentioned his house interiors before the full-scale confrontation.Chu Sang-mi said, When the oriental style was popular, I went to Itaewon and sold the furniture and collected all the furniture.However, Chu Sang-mi asked if he is still keeping it well these days, I grew up with a child, and the practical Northern Europe style improved.This room is Oriental, this room is Northern Europe Jung-gu heating. Chu Sang-mi asked Park Young-jin if he did not want to share the furniture, and he responded I can give it for free and excited all the coordinators.Chu Sang-mi, who is confident that he has a lot of experience in selling his products, said he has recently sold his own products.I moved from the same apartment to the next complex, said Chu Sang-mi, and there was a preaching romance as I walked on a landscaped good walk.The apartment that lives now has a good landscape and view, so I have been living with my child for more than 10 years. The town where Chu Sang-mi is so affectionate is Ilsan.Chu Sang-mi, who later sold his products to Goyang Ilsan West, said, I know I am an Ilsan resident, but this is the best infrastructure in Ilsan.Chu Sang-mi looked around the house and said, I was in Donggyo-dong with an episode, (the past) Honeymoon home, and I wanted to give an impact to the dresser, but I did not like it.There was a red mother-in-law that someone had put away in the alley that was walking on the street. He brought this red mother-in-law and did the house interiors.Cody, including Park Na-rae, was surprised by Chu Sang-mis sense when photos of the house were released.Chu Sang-mi trembled to find Baekseok-dong, East of Ilsan, saying, This is my navari.Chu Sang-mi said, This is a very good surrounding infrastructure. Especially, I have a nearby shopping center and explained, This is where I have a movie theater and a food court every time.On the other hand, Chu Sang-mi shouted his opposition through his experience when the 1.5-room officetel sale was introduced by the opposing team Duck Team.Chu Sang-mi said: Ive been selling my boot since I got Honeymoon home; if I get married in a month, I dont care if theres no room.(But) the most fighting time is honeymoon, so each room is essential (1.5 rooms) too short of room, he actively appealed.
Chu Sang-mi has released a story about the house with a mother-in-law abandoned by others.In the 170th MBC entertainment Where is My Home (hereinafter referred to as Homes) broadcast on August 21, actor and movie star Chu Sang-mi appeared as a double team intern co-ordinator.On this day, Chu Sang-mi mentioned his house interiors before the full-scale confrontation.Chu Sang-mi said, When the oriental style was popular, I went to Itaewon and sold the furniture and collected all the furniture.However, Chu Sang-mi asked if he is still keeping it well these days, I grew up with a child, and the practical Northern Europe style improved.This room is Oriental, this room is Northern Europe Jung-gu heating. Chu Sang-mi asked Park Young-jin if he did not want to share the furniture, and he responded I can give it for free and excited all the coordinators.Chu Sang-mi, who is confident that he has a lot of experience in selling his products, said he has recently sold his own products.I moved from the same apartment to the next complex, said Chu Sang-mi, and there was a preaching romance as I walked on a landscaped good walk.The apartment that lives now has a good landscape and view, so I have been living with my child for more than 10 years. The town where Chu Sang-mi is so affectionate is Ilsan.Chu Sang-mi, who later sold his products to Goyang Ilsan West, said, I know I am an Ilsan resident, but this is the best infrastructure in Ilsan.Chu Sang-mi looked around the house and said, I was in Donggyo-dong with an episode, (the past) Honeymoon home, and I wanted to give an impact to the dresser, but I did not like it.There was a red mother-in-law that someone had put away in the alley that was walking on the street. He brought this red mother-in-law and did the house interiors.Cody, including Park Na-rae, was surprised by Chu Sang-mis sense when photos of the house were released.Chu Sang-mi trembled to find Baekseok-dong, East of Ilsan, saying, This is my navari.Chu Sang-mi said, This is a very good surrounding infrastructure. Especially, I have a nearby shopping center and explained, This is where I have a movie theater and a food court every time.On the other hand, Chu Sang-mi shouted his opposition through his experience when the 1.5-room officetel sale was introduced by the opposing team Duck Team.Chu Sang-mi said: Ive been selling my boot since I got Honeymoon home; if I get married in a month, I dont care if theres no room.(But) the most fighting time is honeymoon, so each room is essential (1.5 rooms) too short of room, he actively appealed.

Chu Sang-mi has released a story about the house with a mother-in-law abandoned by others.

In the 170th mbc entertainment "Where is My Home" (hereinafter referred to as "Homes") broadcast on August 21, actor and movie star Chu Sang-mi appeared as a double team intern co-ordinator.

On this day, Chu Sang-mi mentioned his house interiors before the full-scale confrontation. Chu Sang-mi said, "When the oriental style was popular, I went to Itaewon and sold the furniture and collected all the furniture."

However, Chu Sang-mi asked if he is still keeping it well these days, "I grew up with a child, and the practical Northern Europe style improved. This room is Oriental, this room is Northern Europe Jung-gu heating. " Chu Sang-mi asked Park Young-jin if he did not want to share the furniture, and he responded "I can give it for free" and excited all the coordinators.

Chu Sang-mi, who is confident that he has a lot of experience in selling his products, said he has recently sold his own products. "I moved from the same apartment to the next complex," said Chu Sang-mi, "and there was a preaching romance as I walked on a landscaped good walk. The apartment that lives now has a good landscape and view, so I have been living with my child for more than 10 years. "

The town where Chu Sang-mi is so affectionate is Ilsan. Chu Sang-mi, who later sold his products to Goyang Ilsan West, said, "I know I am an Ilsan resident, but this is the best infrastructure in Ilsan."

Chu Sang-mi looked around the house and said, "I was in Donggyo-dong with an episode, (the past) Honeymoon home, and I wanted to give an impact to the dresser, but I did not like it. There was a red mother-in-law that someone had put away in the alley that was walking on the street. "He brought this red mother-in-law and did the house interiors. Cody, including Park Na-rae, was surprised by Chu Sang-mi's sense when photos of the house were released.

Chu Sang-mi trembled to find Baekseok-dong, East of Ilsan, saying, "This is my navari." Chu Sang-mi said, "This is a very good surrounding infrastructure." Especially, I have a nearby shopping center and explained, "This is where I have a movie theater and a food court every time."

On the other hand, Chu Sang-mi shouted his opposition through his experience when the 1.5-room officetel sale was introduced by the opposing team Duck Team. Chu Sang-mi said: "I've been selling my boot since I got Honeymoon home; if I get married in a month, I don't care if there's no room. (But) the most fighting time is honeymoon, so each room is essential (1.5 rooms) too short of room," he actively appealed.