Singer Yumi revealed the behind-the-scenes scenes of "Masked Wang" and "Singer Gain."
Singer Yumi and JISUN appeared as guests in the 'Doude Live' corner of MBC FM4U 'Dooshi's Dating Musie, An Young Mi' broadcast on July 28th.
Yumi, who recently appeared in 'Singer Gain' and succeeded in making a leap, said, "I was really worried between 'MisMrMr. Trot' and 'Singer Gain'. "MysMrMr. Trot" season, which I was worried about, was the season when I was on the age limit line." I was hoping to challenge the MrMr. Trot genre because there was a little difficulty in the ballad genre in order to stand on various stages. "
"I was worried and I always came up with the modifier 'Faceless singer' that I always followed. At this time, I concluded that it would be better to listen to "Love is always thirsty" once more. "
Love Holic, who is close to Yumi, said, "At that time, I recommended 'MisMrMr. Trot'. I have to go to the event! What are you doing?!
In addition, Yumi said, "I went to a no-make-up state because I did not take off my mask," he said, referring to the episode that appeared as "Masked Wang" in May. It's important who brings the air of the day," he said.
"I was in a hurry because I thought I would fall," said JISUN, who appeared as a "B-type woman." "I went to the center without makeup to take off. Next time I will go to my determination to not take off, I will make up. "