Park Tae-hwan brother in law 'Bridegroom The Lesson'

BridegroomThe Lesson Park Tae-hwans brother in law has kept the peace of the family.In the 63rd Mens Life - grooms class these days (hereinafter referred to as BridegroomThe Lesson), broadcasted on the 10th, Park Tae-hwan, who visited the antique appraisers for the jewel bracelet It was unfolded.On this day, Park Tae-hwan is sitting alone in the open air waiting for someone. It turns out that Park Tae-hwan is trying to meet his brother in law.The panel said, Brother in law is cute and It is a charm. Park Tae-hwan said, It is more popular than me these days.Park Tae-hwan, who saw the brother in law with the mysterious bag, said, Did you come home? Brother in law said, Something happened. The surprised panel said, I guess I was really kicked out.Brother in law asked Park Tae-hwan, who was upset when he asked to go up, Brother in law is a real favorite brother in law mentor?He said, raising expectations.The two men found an antique appraiser together, and Park Tae-hwans brother in law said, My brother BridegroomThe Lesson was almost divorced The Lesson.The panel responded as if it were natural, because the bracelet that the brother in law bought at about 7 million won was revealed in the last broadcast.Brother in law said, Heres an appraiser from the Genuine Luxury program. I came with you today, so Ill give you some money if the price goes well. Park Tae-hwan wanted 5 to 5.Brother in law revealed his fan heart toward the appearance of the emotional committee abnormal sentence.When I was in high school in the mid-90s, I used to watch TV whenever I had a teachers show, said Brother in Law. My job is a pilot, so I always go to a flea market when I go abroad.Its pretty serious, but if youre crazy about dogs and antiques, you dont have any medicine. Does Park Tae-hwan like antiques?When Park Tae-hwan said, I like to watch, an abnormal sentence said, Antiques are like infectious diseases. Park Tae-hwan is also likely to be infected.The studio panels saw this and said, Tae-hwan, run away.Finally, the brother in law and Park Tae-hwan began to talk about the bracelet purchased at 7 million won in India. Brother in law said, I went to India in 2018 and bought a bracelet.When the owner asked me to show the bracelet, he said, I have an eye for things. He said, I made a video call to my grandfather, who is lying in the hospital.I think I can do that, Park Tae-hwan said.Brother in law then unveiled the bracelet he bought in India, and the absent sentence committee began to feel, Its very well crafted.If you work like this in Korea, the price will be high, he said, making brother in law safe.Next, diamond discrimination around the clock began, and the bracelet was identified as authentic, which led the panel to applaud the brother in law for keeping the peace in the home.At the beginning of the broadcast, Park Tae-hwan, who decided to divide in law and 5 to 5, applauded joy.Lee Kyu-han said, Tae-hwan, buy a broadcasting station with that. Park Tae-hwan said, How much is Channel A? Moon Se-yoon said, Lets change to Tae-hwan A.Photo = Channel A broadcast screen
BridegroomThe Lesson Park Tae-hwans brother in law has kept the peace of the family.In the 63rd Mens Life - grooms class these days (hereinafter referred to as BridegroomThe Lesson), broadcasted on the 10th, Park Tae-hwan, who visited the antique appraisers for the jewel bracelet It was unfolded.On this day, Park Tae-hwan is sitting alone in the open air waiting for someone. It turns out that Park Tae-hwan is trying to meet his brother in law.The panel said, Brother in law is cute and It is a charm. Park Tae-hwan said, It is more popular than me these days.Park Tae-hwan, who saw the brother in law with the mysterious bag, said, Did you come home? Brother in law said, Something happened. The surprised panel said, I guess I was really kicked out.Brother in law asked Park Tae-hwan, who was upset when he asked to go up, Brother in law is a real favorite brother in law mentor?He said, raising expectations.The two men found an antique appraiser together, and Park Tae-hwans brother in law said, My brother BridegroomThe Lesson was almost divorced The Lesson.The panel responded as if it were natural, because the bracelet that the brother in law bought at about 7 million won was revealed in the last broadcast.Brother in law said, Heres an appraiser from the Genuine Luxury program. I came with you today, so Ill give you some money if the price goes well. Park Tae-hwan wanted 5 to 5.Brother in law revealed his fan heart toward the appearance of the emotional committee abnormal sentence.When I was in high school in the mid-90s, I used to watch TV whenever I had a teachers show, said Brother in Law. My job is a pilot, so I always go to a flea market when I go abroad.Its pretty serious, but if youre crazy about dogs and antiques, you dont have any medicine. Does Park Tae-hwan like antiques?When Park Tae-hwan said, I like to watch, an abnormal sentence said, Antiques are like infectious diseases. Park Tae-hwan is also likely to be infected.The studio panels saw this and said, Tae-hwan, run away.Finally, the brother in law and Park Tae-hwan began to talk about the bracelet purchased at 7 million won in India. Brother in law said, I went to India in 2018 and bought a bracelet.When the owner asked me to show the bracelet, he said, I have an eye for things. He said, I made a video call to my grandfather, who is lying in the hospital.I think I can do that, Park Tae-hwan said.Brother in law then unveiled the bracelet he bought in India, and the absent sentence committee began to feel, Its very well crafted.If you work like this in Korea, the price will be high, he said, making brother in law safe.Next, diamond discrimination around the clock began, and the bracelet was identified as authentic, which led the panel to applaud the brother in law for keeping the peace in the home.At the beginning of the broadcast, Park Tae-hwan, who decided to divide in law and 5 to 5, applauded joy.Lee Kyu-han said, Tae-hwan, buy a broadcasting station with that. Park Tae-hwan said, How much is Channel A? Moon Se-yoon said, Lets change to Tae-hwan A.Photo = Channel A broadcast screen
BridegroomThe Lesson Park Tae-hwans brother in law has kept the peace of the family.In the 63rd Mens Life - grooms class these days (hereinafter referred to as BridegroomThe Lesson), broadcasted on the 10th, Park Tae-hwan, who visited the antique appraisers for the jewel bracelet It was unfolded.On this day, Park Tae-hwan is sitting alone in the open air waiting for someone. It turns out that Park Tae-hwan is trying to meet his brother in law.The panel said, Brother in law is cute and It is a charm. Park Tae-hwan said, It is more popular than me these days.Park Tae-hwan, who saw the brother in law with the mysterious bag, said, Did you come home? Brother in law said, Something happened. The surprised panel said, I guess I was really kicked out.Brother in law asked Park Tae-hwan, who was upset when he asked to go up, Brother in law is a real favorite brother in law mentor?He said, raising expectations.The two men found an antique appraiser together, and Park Tae-hwans brother in law said, My brother BridegroomThe Lesson was almost divorced The Lesson.The panel responded as if it were natural, because the bracelet that the brother in law bought at about 7 million won was revealed in the last broadcast.Brother in law said, Heres an appraiser from the Genuine Luxury program. I came with you today, so Ill give you some money if the price goes well. Park Tae-hwan wanted 5 to 5.Brother in law revealed his fan heart toward the appearance of the emotional committee abnormal sentence.When I was in high school in the mid-90s, I used to watch TV whenever I had a teachers show, said Brother in Law. My job is a pilot, so I always go to a flea market when I go abroad.Its pretty serious, but if youre crazy about dogs and antiques, you dont have any medicine. Does Park Tae-hwan like antiques?When Park Tae-hwan said, I like to watch, an abnormal sentence said, Antiques are like infectious diseases. Park Tae-hwan is also likely to be infected.The studio panels saw this and said, Tae-hwan, run away.Finally, the brother in law and Park Tae-hwan began to talk about the bracelet purchased at 7 million won in India. Brother in law said, I went to India in 2018 and bought a bracelet.When the owner asked me to show the bracelet, he said, I have an eye for things. He said, I made a video call to my grandfather, who is lying in the hospital.I think I can do that, Park Tae-hwan said.Brother in law then unveiled the bracelet he bought in India, and the absent sentence committee began to feel, Its very well crafted.If you work like this in Korea, the price will be high, he said, making brother in law safe.Next, diamond discrimination around the clock began, and the bracelet was identified as authentic, which led the panel to applaud the brother in law for keeping the peace in the home.At the beginning of the broadcast, Park Tae-hwan, who decided to divide in law and 5 to 5, applauded joy.Lee Kyu-han said, Tae-hwan, buy a broadcasting station with that. Park Tae-hwan said, How much is Channel A? Moon Se-yoon said, Lets change to Tae-hwan A.Photo = Channel A broadcast screen

'Bridegroom The Lesson' Park Tae-hwan's brother in law has kept the peace of the family. In the 63rd 'Men's Life - groom's class these days' (hereinafter referred to as 'Bridegroom The Lesson'), broadcasted on the 10th, Park Tae-hwan, who visited the antique appraisers for the 'jewel bracelet' It was unfolded. On this day, Park Tae-hwan is sitting alone in the open air waiting for someone. "It turns out that Park Tae-hwan is trying to meet his brother in law. The panel said, "brother in law is cute" and "It is a charm." Park Tae-hwan said, "It is more popular than me these days." Park Tae-hwan, who saw the brother in law with the mysterious bag, said, "Did you come home?" brother in law said, "Something happened." The surprised panel said, "I guess I was really kicked out." brother in law asked Park Tae-hwan, who was upset when he asked to go up, "brother in law is a real favorite brother in law mentor? "He said, raising expectations. The two men found an antique appraiser together, and Park Tae-hwan's brother in law said, "My brother Bridegroom The Lesson was almost divorced The Lesson." The panel responded as if it were natural, because the bracelet that the brother in law bought at about 7 million won was revealed in the last broadcast. brother in law said, "Here's an appraiser from the 'Genuine Luxury' program. I came with you today, so I'll give you some money if the price goes well." Park Tae-hwan wanted "5 to 5". brother in law revealed his fan heart toward the appearance of the emotional committee abnormal sentence. "When I was in high school in the mid-90s, I used to watch TV whenever I had a teacher's show," said brother in law. "My job is a pilot, so I always go to a flea market when I go abroad." "It's pretty serious, but if you're crazy about dogs and antiques, you don't have any medicine. Does Park Tae-hwan like antiques?" When Park Tae-hwan said, "I like to watch," an abnormal sentence said, "Antiques are like infectious diseases. Park Tae-hwan is also likely to be infected." The studio panels saw this and said, "Tae-hwan, run away." Finally, the brother in law and Park Tae-hwan began to talk about the bracelet purchased at 7 million won in India. brother in law said, "I went to India in 2018 and bought a bracelet. When the owner asked me to show the bracelet, he said, "I have an eye for things." He said, "I made a video call to my grandfather, who is lying in the hospital." "I think I can do that," Park Tae-hwan said. brother in law then unveiled the bracelet he bought in India, and the absent sentence committee began to feel, "It's very well crafted. If you work like this in Korea, the price will be high, "he said, making brother in law safe. Next, diamond discrimination around the clock began, and the bracelet was identified as authentic, which led the panel to applaud the brother in law for keeping the peace in the home. At the beginning of the broadcast, Park Tae-hwan, who decided to divide in law and 5 to 5, applauded joy. Lee Kyu-han said, "Tae-hwan, buy a broadcasting station with that." Park Tae-hwan said, "How much is Channel A?" Moon Se-yoon said, "Let's change to Tae-hwan A." Photo = Channel A broadcast screen