Ryu Jun-yeol' Kim Sung-kyun "It was hard to fit in when I was '

Sung Dong-il, Kim Sung-kyun, and Ko Chang-seok, who played fathers of the Response Series in Im Good This Week,In Good Help This Week to be broadcast on the 11th, Kim Sung-kyun X Go Kyung-pyo finds seaocheon with MC Sung Dong-il X Ko Chang-seok.Ko Chang-seok, who enjoyed the Korean alcoholic drinks of seaocheon, praised Kim Sung-kyuns broad acting spectrum, saying, I thought Sung Kyun was a real Gangster when he appeared in the movie as Gangster, but in Respond, 1994 he was surprised to be 20 years old.And I was surprised that my wife was on the show as Samchonpo Mom, and I also appeared as a friend and father in the song, he said.When the story of the Respond series came out, Sung Dong-il said, Sung Kyun was a 20-year-old boarder at my house in Eungsa, and in Eungpal he was a one-year-old father. He said, I had to say something to me, but Sung Kyun appealed that I could not do it.Kim Sung-kyun confessed, When I was responsive, I was a college student, so I seemed to be a real college student because I was in a relationship with my sisters.I was too young to be with parents and I couldnt be with my kids, but Sung Dong-il called me to my parents, saying, Youre here now, he said, thanking Sung Dong-il for I realized later that you took care of me on the outside.The back stories of the response families can now be told at 9:30 pm on Monday, 11th, in the National Anxiety Guideline, Good Please This Week, which is broadcast on TVN STORY and ENA channels.Im asking you to do this week

Sung Dong-il, Kim Sung-kyun, and Ko Chang-seok, who played fathers of the 'Response Series' in 'I'm Good This Week',

In 'Good Help This Week' to be broadcast on the 11th, Kim Sung-kyun X Go Kyung-pyo finds seaocheon with MC Sung Dong-il X Ko Chang-seok. Ko Chang-seok, who enjoyed the Korean alcoholic drinks of seaocheon, praised Kim Sung-kyun's broad acting spectrum, saying, "I thought Sung Kyun was a real Gangster when he appeared in the movie as Gangster, but in 'Respond, 1994' he was surprised to be 20 years old." “And I was surprised that my wife was on the show as Samchonpo Mom, and I also appeared as a friend and father in the song,” he said.

When the story of the Respond series came out, Sung Dong-il said, "Sung Kyun was a 20-year-old boarder at my house in 'Eungsa', and in 'Eungpal' he was a one-year-old father." He said, "I had to say something to me, but Sung Kyun appealed that I could not do it."

Kim Sung-kyun confessed, "When I was 'responsive', I was a college student, so I seemed to be a real college student because I was in a relationship with my sisters. “I was too young to be with parents and I couldn’t be with my kids, but Sung Dong-il called me to my parents, saying, ‘You’re here now,’” he said, thanking Sung Dong-il for “I realized later that you took care of me on the outside.”

The back stories of the response families can now be told at 9:30 pm on Monday, 11th, in the National Anxiety Guideline, Good Please This Week, which is broadcast on TVN STORY and ENA channels.

I'm asking you to do this week