Lee Young, Ahn Yu-jin photo released "I wanted to post it because it was so pretty"

Singer Lee Young has released a photo of IVE Ahn Yu-jin.On the 31st, Lee Young said to his SNS, Im sorry, I wanted to upload Ahn Yu-jin, which I took, because I was so pretty. Why am not I Ahn Yu-jin?and posted a picture.The main character in the photo posted on Lee Youngs account is Girl Group IVE member Ahn Yu-jin, who is wearing a white dress and turning around and staring at the camera.Ahn Yu-jin, who boasts a beautiful figure, was impressed. Lee Young laughed at the explanation, saying, It is not a fan account.The two have recently filmed an entertainment program together in Thailand.

Singer Lee Young has released a photo of IVE Ahn Yu-jin.

On the 31st, Lee Young said to his SNS, "I'm sorry, I wanted to upload Ahn Yu-jin, which I took, because I was so pretty. Why am not I Ahn Yu-jin? "and posted a picture.

The main character in the photo posted on Lee Young's account is Girl Group IVE member Ahn Yu-jin, who is wearing a white dress and turning around and staring at the camera. Ahn Yu-jin, who boasts a beautiful figure, was impressed. Lee Young laughed at the explanation, saying, "It is not a fan account." The two have recently filmed an entertainment program together in Thailand.