Kim Hae-joon, Diet latest "to compete in bodybuilding tournament if you don't get 15kg" (least hit)

Kim Hae-joon reported on the recent Diet situation.On SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata), which was broadcast on July 13, Jung Jae Hyung, Kim Min-soo, Lee Yong-ju and Kim Hae-joon of Peace College were guests together.One listener on the day witnessed Hwa-Jeong Choi giving gifts to guests and asked what gifts each received.If it was originally, I should have tipped it off after it was over, but its embarrassing to be reflected on the radio that I see, Hwa-Jeong Choi said.The guests each released their gifts.Lee Yong-ju received a set of four bowls, Kim Hae-joon a beer glass, Kim Min-soo a tumbler and Jung Jae Hyung a Harry Potter Hogwarts bowl.In particular, Kim Min-soo said, Last week I said that I was pretty, but I gave it to coffee inside (I soaked it).All the gifts were those they said last week were pretty.Hwa-Jeong Choi said, I talked to you during the song (last week): A pretty bowl, tumbler.I was humbled to say that I had all of them, but the members noticed that I bought my sister.Meanwhile Kim Hae-joon was reacted to seem to have lost a lot of weight, so Kim Hae-joon said: Im a lot lost, Im really working hard.The number of kilograms is not important, but I lost a lot of body fat. My face is in. Then, he said, If you can not get out, you will go to the bodybuilding tournament. I promised to go out and decided to lose 15kg.
Kim Hae-joon reported on the recent Diet situation.On SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Chois Power Time (hereinafter referred to as Choi Fata), which was broadcast on July 13, Jung Jae Hyung, Kim Min-soo, Lee Yong-ju and Kim Hae-joon of Peace College were guests together.One listener on the day witnessed Hwa-Jeong Choi giving gifts to guests and asked what gifts each received.If it was originally, I should have tipped it off after it was over, but its embarrassing to be reflected on the radio that I see, Hwa-Jeong Choi said.The guests each released their gifts.Lee Yong-ju received a set of four bowls, Kim Hae-joon a beer glass, Kim Min-soo a tumbler and Jung Jae Hyung a Harry Potter Hogwarts bowl.In particular, Kim Min-soo said, Last week I said that I was pretty, but I gave it to coffee inside (I soaked it).All the gifts were those they said last week were pretty.Hwa-Jeong Choi said, I talked to you during the song (last week): A pretty bowl, tumbler.I was humbled to say that I had all of them, but the members noticed that I bought my sister.Meanwhile Kim Hae-joon was reacted to seem to have lost a lot of weight, so Kim Hae-joon said: Im a lot lost, Im really working hard.The number of kilograms is not important, but I lost a lot of body fat. My face is in. Then, he said, If you can not get out, you will go to the bodybuilding tournament. I promised to go out and decided to lose 15kg.

Kim Hae-joon reported on the recent Diet situation.

On SBS Power FM Hwa-Jeong Choi's Power Time' (hereinafter referred to as 'Choi Fata'), which was broadcast on July 13, Jung Jae Hyung, Kim Min-soo, Lee Yong-ju and Kim Hae-joon of "Peace College" were guests together.

One listener on the day witnessed Hwa-Jeong Choi giving gifts to guests and asked what gifts each received. "If it was originally, I should have tipped it off after it was over, but it's embarrassing to be reflected on the radio that I see," Hwa-Jeong Choi said.

The guests each released their gifts. Lee Yong-ju received a set of four bowls, Kim Hae-joon a beer glass, Kim Min-soo a tumbler and Jung Jae Hyung a Harry Potter Hogwarts bowl.

In particular, Kim Min-soo said, "Last week I said that I was pretty, but I gave it to coffee inside (I soaked it)." All the gifts were those they said last week were pretty.

Hwa-Jeong Choi said, "I talked to you during the song (last week): A pretty bowl, tumbler. "I was humbled to say that I had all of them," but the members noticed that "I bought my sister."

Meanwhile Kim Hae-joon was reacted to seem to have lost a lot of weight, so Kim Hae-joon said: "I'm a lot lost, I'm really working hard. The number of kilograms is not important, but I lost a lot of body fat. My face is in. "

Then, he said, "If you can not get out, you will go to the bodybuilding tournament." "I promised to go out and decided to lose 15kg.