'Crafting 5 Billion' Jang Dong-min Failure Story, Kim Min-soo's 'Test RUPTUREOUT' (All The Butlers')

In All The Butlers, the story of the failure of the testicle RUPTURE of Kim Min-soo, a mixed martial arts player who surpassed Jang Dong-mins 5 billion debt fraud failure, surprised everyone and became a failure king.At SBS Entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 28th, members reported on the 2021 super-large project Failure Stival in earnest.Shim Soo-chang and Kim Min-soo followed the anecdote of Jang Dong-min.Ten years ago, Jewelry asked me to borrow about 300 million Jewelry from the pawn shop, said Jang Dong-min, because Ive never seen a baby or ruby, and a small 60-carat, an appraiser said it would cost a billion won.I just introduced it and said, Friend doesnt know Jewelry and can give it to Jang Dong-min, said Jang Dong-min, who said, I dont think Ill lose even if I hit 55 cheaply, but there are no 300 million people around me and Ive asked them to call for it.I thought I was the only one who set up, and I had about 20 million won in interest for 300 million a month, Jang Dong-min said, adding, I decided to write a guarantee and lend money, but instead I put Jewelry in the World Bank safe and said I would have the key, so I did everything I could not get it.Jang Dong-min said, I put it in the VVIP safe in Jongno, only a few hundred dollars a month, and Jewelry is solved if it is sold well. I thought it would be over in 60 carat Rubisar Dubai in a few days, but after a month or two, Friend said why I did not give Interest. I asked him to pay it.I started giving an interest in money I had not touched since that month, and I thought I was even pouring 2,000 dollars, he said. It was six months ago that I was saddened that the interest was only 150 million won for the jewelery deposit.I didnt even have a World Bank charge later, so I brought Jewelry into my golf bag and brought it home, I called 30 people I knew, and I prepared three of the same golf bags, and I didnt hear the real Jewelry bag, said Jang Dong-min.After that, I thought I was going to sell fast, so I went to Jongno, and the appraiser called the 1 billion won 2,000, and the other one was rejected, and the sum was 40 million won, said Jang Dong-min. Even if it was so elaborate, I was right in the back.He said he was fraudulently fraudulent for 5 billion Jewelry, and Jang Dong-min also emerged as a potential candidate for failure.After that, he played a game for the failed steer failure king and Kim Min-soo won Cha Eun-woo in the first round.Next, the All The Butlers members and the failed star team were confronted, and the All The Butlers team won.Nevertheless, the failed teams showed a positive attitude, saying, It is a success to fail. Kim Min-soo, a mixed martial arts player who confessed to the testicle RUPTURE unexpectedly at the end of the broadcast, became a failure king.It was a disastrous failure story that surpassed Jang Dong-mins 5 billion fraud failure story.All of them were human victory, and he was attracted to the recent situation of living healthy as a father of two children.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen
In All The Butlers, the story of the failure of the testicle RUPTURE of Kim Min-soo, a mixed martial arts player who surpassed Jang Dong-mins 5 billion debt fraud failure, surprised everyone and became a failure king.At SBS Entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 28th, members reported on the 2021 super-large project Failure Stival in earnest.Shim Soo-chang and Kim Min-soo followed the anecdote of Jang Dong-min.Ten years ago, Jewelry asked me to borrow about 300 million Jewelry from the pawn shop, said Jang Dong-min, because Ive never seen a baby or ruby, and a small 60-carat, an appraiser said it would cost a billion won.I just introduced it and said, Friend doesnt know Jewelry and can give it to Jang Dong-min, said Jang Dong-min, who said, I dont think Ill lose even if I hit 55 cheaply, but there are no 300 million people around me and Ive asked them to call for it.I thought I was the only one who set up, and I had about 20 million won in interest for 300 million a month, Jang Dong-min said, adding, I decided to write a guarantee and lend money, but instead I put Jewelry in the World Bank safe and said I would have the key, so I did everything I could not get it.Jang Dong-min said, I put it in the VVIP safe in Jongno, only a few hundred dollars a month, and Jewelry is solved if it is sold well. I thought it would be over in 60 carat Rubisar Dubai in a few days, but after a month or two, Friend said why I did not give Interest. I asked him to pay it.I started giving an interest in money I had not touched since that month, and I thought I was even pouring 2,000 dollars, he said. It was six months ago that I was saddened that the interest was only 150 million won for the jewelery deposit.I didnt even have a World Bank charge later, so I brought Jewelry into my golf bag and brought it home, I called 30 people I knew, and I prepared three of the same golf bags, and I didnt hear the real Jewelry bag, said Jang Dong-min.After that, I thought I was going to sell fast, so I went to Jongno, and the appraiser called the 1 billion won 2,000, and the other one was rejected, and the sum was 40 million won, said Jang Dong-min. Even if it was so elaborate, I was right in the back.He said he was fraudulently fraudulent for 5 billion Jewelry, and Jang Dong-min also emerged as a potential candidate for failure.After that, he played a game for the failed steer failure king and Kim Min-soo won Cha Eun-woo in the first round.Next, the All The Butlers members and the failed star team were confronted, and the All The Butlers team won.Nevertheless, the failed teams showed a positive attitude, saying, It is a success to fail. Kim Min-soo, a mixed martial arts player who confessed to the testicle RUPTURE unexpectedly at the end of the broadcast, became a failure king.It was a disastrous failure story that surpassed Jang Dong-mins 5 billion fraud failure story.All of them were human victory, and he was attracted to the recent situation of living healthy as a father of two children.Capture All The Butlers Broadcast Screen

In All The Butlers, the story of the failure of the testicle RUPTURE of Kim Min-soo, a mixed martial arts player who surpassed Jang Dong-min's 5 billion debt fraud failure, surprised everyone and became a failure king.

At SBS entertainment All The Butlers, which aired on the 28th, members reported on the 2021 super-large project Failure Stival in earnest. Shim Soo-chang and Kim Min-soo followed the anecdote of Jang Dong-min. “Ten years ago, Jewelry asked me to borrow about 300 million Jewelry from the pawn shop,” said Jang Dong-min, “because I’ve never seen a baby or ruby, and a small 60-carat, an appraiser said it would cost a billion won.”

“I just introduced it and said, “Friend doesn’t know Jewelry and can give it to Jang Dong-min,” said Jang Dong-min, who said, “I don’t think I’ll lose even if I hit 55 cheaply, but there are no 300 million people around me and I’ve asked them to call for it.”

“I thought I was the only one who set up, and I had about 20 million won in Interest for 300 million a month,” Jang Dong-min said, adding, “I decided to write a guarantee and lend money, but instead I put Jewelry in the World Bank safe and said I would have the key, so I did everything I could not get it.”

Jang Dong-min said, "I put it in the VVIP safe in Jongno, only a few hundred dollars a month, and Jewelry is solved if it is sold well." "I thought it would be over in 60 carat Rubisar Dubai in a few days, but after a month or two, Friend said why I did not give Interest. I asked him to pay it.”

“I started giving an Interest in money I had not touched since that month, and I thought I was even pouring 2,000 dollars,” he said. “It was six months ago that I was saddened that the Interest was only 150 million won for the jewelery deposit.”

“I didn’t even have a World Bank charge later, so I brought Jewelry into my golf bag and brought it home, I called 30 people I knew, and I prepared three of the same golf bags, and I didn’t hear the real Jewelry bag,” said Jang Dong-min.

“After that, I thought I was going to sell fast, so I went to Jongno, and the appraiser called the 1 billion won 2,000, and the other one was rejected, and the sum was 40 million won,” said Jang Dong-min. “Even if it was so elaborate, I was right in the back.

He said he was fraudulently fraudulent for 5 billion Jewelry, and Jang Dong-min also emerged as a potential candidate for failure. After that, he played a game for the failed steer failure king and Kim Min-soo won Cha Eun-woo in the first round. Next, the All The Butlers members and the failed star team were confronted, and the All The Butlers team won.

Nevertheless, the failed teams showed a positive attitude, saying, "It is a success to fail." Kim Min-soo, a mixed martial arts player who confessed to the testicle RUPTURE unexpectedly at the end of the broadcast, became a failure king. It was a disastrous failure story that surpassed Jang Dong-min's 5 billion fraud failure story. All of them were "human victory," and he was attracted to the recent situation of living healthy as a father of two children.

Capture All The Butlers' Broadcast Screen