"I don't deserve to be loved..." Jessica Oh-yeol, will I get Fan heart back?

Can Jessicas tears from the group Girls Generation also bring back Fan heart that turned around?Jessica appeared on the China audition program Sungwol Blue Season 3 broadcast on July 30, and shed tears while reading a letter to fans after showing her solo stage.Jessica said: It was the fans who supported me from childhood until I got on stage.It was the fans who told me what unconditional and endless love and devotion were, made me laugh with interesting stories, and stayed with me when it was good or bad.I will forever thank you for your support and love from all over the world. I love the fans who have kept me even when I was about to give up, and I love you who have kept me from all threats even though I do not deserve to be loved.I hope we have more ways to go together in the future. I am really happy to be here. Even in Jessicas tears, netizens reactions were mixed.Some people cheer and cheer together with his overwhelming impressions on the stage for a long time, but it is hard to understand his move.Jessica made her debut with Girls Generation in 2007, The World I Met Again, Ji, Oh!He has been popular around the world with numerous hits such as Hoot. However, he suddenly announced his departure from the team in 2014 and surprised his fans.In addition to releasing solo albums, he also tried various activities such as publishing novels and appearing in movies, but the most focused was the fashion business with his boyfriend Tyler.However, Blanc & Eclair, a fashion brand co-founded by Jessica and Tyler, was involved in a debt lawsuit worth 8 billion won in Hong Kong.Nevertheless, Jessica showed her My Way by revealing luxury fashion and luxury vacations as if she were not greatly influenced by the controversy.Then, what I chose was the appearance of Sungwol Blue.Sungpung Blue is an audition survival program in which female entertainers over 30 years old compete to catch a chance to re-debut the five-member girl group.Jessica, who left Girls Generation, was surprised by the news that she was going to be a girl group again, and also to be a survival in China.Girls Generation members who have been famous all over the world are participating in the audition program because if they are wrong, they can be a part of the achievements and images that Girls Generation has accumulated so far.Moreover, the process of participating was not smooth. There was a rumor that Jessica was participating in the program as a Korean and the agency explained it.Even in a series of noises, Jessica is walking on her way, and attention is focused on whether Jessicas tears toward her fans will be able to catch up with Fan heart.

Can Jessica's tears from the group Girls' Generation also bring back Fan heart that turned around?

Jessica appeared on the China audition program "Sungwol Blue Season 3" broadcast on July 30, and shed tears while reading a letter to fans after showing her solo stage.

Jessica said: "It was the fans who supported me from childhood until I got on stage. It was the fans who told me what unconditional and endless love and devotion were, made me laugh with interesting stories, and stayed with me when it was good or bad. I will forever thank you for your support and love from all over the world. "

"I love the fans who have kept me even when I was about to give up, and I love you who have kept me from all threats even though I do not deserve to be loved. I hope we have more ways to go together in the future. I am really happy to be here. "

Even in Jessica's tears, netizens' reactions were mixed. Some people cheer and cheer together with his overwhelming impressions on the stage for a long time, but it is hard to understand his move.

Jessica made her debut with Girls' Generation in 2007, 'The World I Met Again', 'Ji', 'Oh!' He has been popular around the world with numerous hits such as "Hoot." However, he suddenly announced his departure from the team in 2014 and surprised his fans. In addition to releasing solo albums, he also tried various activities such as publishing novels and appearing in movies, but the most focused was the fashion business with his boyfriend Tyler. However, Blanc & Eclair, a fashion brand co-founded by Jessica and Tyler, was involved in a debt lawsuit worth 8 billion won in Hong Kong. Nevertheless, Jessica showed her My Way by revealing luxury fashion and luxury vacations as if she were not greatly influenced by the controversy.

Then, what I chose was the appearance of 'Sungwol Blue'. 'Sungpung Blue' is an audition survival program in which female entertainers over 30 years old compete to catch a chance to re-debut the five-member girl group. Jessica, who left Girls' Generation, was surprised by the news that she was going to be a girl group again, and also to be a survival in China. Girls' Generation members who have been famous all over the world are participating in the audition program because if they are wrong, they can be a part of the achievements and images that Girls' Generation has accumulated so far. Moreover, the process of participating was not smooth. There was a rumor that Jessica was participating in the program as a "Korean" and the agency explained it.

Even in a series of noises, Jessica is walking on her way, and attention is focused on whether Jessica's tears toward her fans will be able to catch up with Fan heart.