"Gold Counseling Center" satire "Graduation after sex change... Active first grade judgment"

Satire appeared as a guest on the Channel A entertainment program Oh Eun-youngs Gold Counseling Center which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.On this day, MC Jung Hyung-don asked satire, I do not think it is my real name, and satire said his real name was Yoon Bomi.As for the meaning of satire, he explained, It simply means to receive a lot of star balloons.Satire also said he had been given first-degree conscription physical examination active duty; Satire confessed, I went to this position now, but I was so embarrassed that I was so embarrassed.I went to a new sword (physical examination) in a state of feminization, said Satire. I thought a lot about I have to go to the army and I have to cut my head, but he said, I am only first grade and I have a health condition.

satire appeared as a guest on the Channel A entertainment program 'Oh Eun-young's Gold Counseling Center' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st.

On this day, MC Jung Hyung-don asked satire, "I do not think it is my real name," and satire said his real name was "Yoon Bomi". As for the meaning of satire, he explained, "It simply means to receive a lot of star balloons."

satire also said he had been given first-degree conscription physical examination active duty; satire confessed, "I went to this position now, but I was so embarrassed that I was so embarrassed."

"I went to a new sword (physical examination) in a state of feminization," said satire. "I thought a lot about 'I have to go to the army' and 'I have to cut my head', but he said, 'I am only first grade' and 'I have a health condition.'"