Lee Min-jung "Sweet and sour pork pictures full" Recent Selfie...still pretty

Actor Lee Min-jung has released Selfie for a long time.Lee Min-jung posted several photos on his Instagram on May 26 with an article entitled Now I see that I am so full of Sweet and sour pork pictures that I upload a selfie I took before and send down a food photo.Lee Min-jung in the photo is wearing a pink lace dress and leaving a selfie in the car.In the comfortable selfie photo, Lee Min-jungs shining skin and sculpture-like features shine.The beautiful visuals, which seemed to be a spring fairy, were followed by praise.The netizens left comments such as I bubbled my sisters face, I am so beautiful, and This is brighter than my future.Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung married Actor Lee Byung-hun in 2013 and has a son, Junhu, in his family.The two men have been married for more than a year since they started their public devotion in 2012, and the first meeting of these couples was reported to have been concluded in 2006.Lee Min-jung is currently showing a humanistic progress through tvN entertainment Upwriting Man.
Actor Lee Min-jung has released Selfie for a long time.Lee Min-jung posted several photos on his Instagram on May 26 with an article entitled Now I see that I am so full of Sweet and sour pork pictures that I upload a selfie I took before and send down a food photo.Lee Min-jung in the photo is wearing a pink lace dress and leaving a selfie in the car.In the comfortable selfie photo, Lee Min-jungs shining skin and sculpture-like features shine.The beautiful visuals, which seemed to be a spring fairy, were followed by praise.The netizens left comments such as I bubbled my sisters face, I am so beautiful, and This is brighter than my future.Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung married Actor Lee Byung-hun in 2013 and has a son, Junhu, in his family.The two men have been married for more than a year since they started their public devotion in 2012, and the first meeting of these couples was reported to have been concluded in 2006.Lee Min-jung is currently showing a humanistic progress through tvN entertainment Upwriting Man.

Actor Lee Min-jung has released Selfie for a long time.

Lee Min-jung posted several photos on his Instagram on May 26 with an article entitled "Now I see that I am so full of Sweet and sour pork pictures that I upload a Selfie I took before and send down a food photo."

Lee Min-jung in the photo is wearing a pink lace dress and leaving a Selfie in the car.

In the comfortable Selfie photo, Lee Min-jung's shining skin and sculpture-like features shine.

The beautiful visuals, which seemed to be a spring fairy, were followed by praise. The netizens left Comments such as "I bubbled my sister's face," "I am so beautiful," and "This is brighter than my future."

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung married Actor Lee Byung-hun in 2013 and has a son, Junhu, in his family.

The two men have been married for more than a year since they started their public devotion in 2012, and the first meeting of these couples was reported to have been concluded in 2006.

Lee Min-jung is currently showing a humanistic progress through tvN entertainment 'Upwriting Man'.