'dna Singer' Kim Ho-joong "New song 'The Lighting Man', I've talked about fans"

Kim Ho-joong performed a new song in DNA Singer.Singer Kim Ho-joong appeared on the SBS mystery music show DNA Singer - Fantastic Family (hereinafter referred to as DNA Singer), which aired on the afternoon of the 28th.Kim Ho-joong, who appeared on the day, said, Kim Ho-joong, who has been in social service for a year and nine months and has been canceled for about a month.Kim Ho-joong said, I have a lot of words from my fans and many people during my military service.I will deliver a new song The Lighting Man, and then sang.With a deep voice of appeal, Kim Ho-joong sang a new song and captured the audience.

Kim Ho-joong performed a new song in 'dna Singer'.

Singer Kim Ho-joong appeared on the sbs mystery music show dna Singer - Fantastic Family (hereinafter referred to as dna Singer), which aired on the afternoon of the 28th.

Kim Ho-joong, who appeared on the day, said, "Kim Ho-joong, who has been in social service for a year and nine months and has been canceled for about a month."

Kim Ho-joong said, "I have a lot of words from my fans and many people during my military service. I will deliver a new song 'The Lighting Man', "and then sang.

With a deep voice of appeal, Kim Ho-joong sang a new song and captured the audience.