Chungchae hyun, apologies for tears...4 years a year after she broke up "What good is it now" (Goddingumpa 2)

Goddingumpa 2 Jungchae hyun shed tearsOn MBNs Goding Umpa 2 (hereinafter referred to as Goding Umpa 2), which was broadcast on the 26th, Jungchae hyun appeared and revealed his daily life.On this day, Chungchae hyun invited the teacher who respected his choice to make a child birth at the time of three, and talked to The Way Home.The teacher recalled the school days of Chungchae hun, saying, Expectations and Darjeeling were so quiet and did their job. At that time, Chae Yeon knew that he was pregnancy.I knew that beauty medicines were not good, so I took a lot of them. Chungchae hun asked why he helped him, and the teacher said, I thought I should make them independent because they could break up.I do not have a high school diploma at any job, but will you accept it? Chungchae hyun said the teacher also filled her mothers vacancy.He said, If you are going to have a baby, I do not want to see you with my mother, so I have not seen you since then.Chungchae hyun expressed his heart, When I do not contact my mother, I am grateful that my teacher took care of me like my mother.The teacher said, If I had a mother, I would have taken care of it if I took care of it more than I did.Chungchae hun, who is now recovering his relationship with his mother, said, My grandfather was pretty to my great-grandchildren.At that time, I called my mother and said, Do not you have to live with you? I feel like my mother has lost. My mother says my grandchildren are pretty, but I and Husband are not pretty, said Chungchae hun. You are right to hurt my mother.After the teacher left, Chung hyeun called his mother, who asked her, Whats going on?I called because I wanted to see it, said Jeongchae hyun, tearfully.What is the point of saying that I am now coming and saying that, said the mother of Chungchae hyun.To her mother, who had been struggling to accept reality, Chung was just saying sorry.Photo: MBN broadcast screen
Goddingumpa 2 Jungchae hyun shed tearsOn MBNs Goding Umpa 2 (hereinafter referred to as Goding Umpa 2), which was broadcast on the 26th, Jungchae hyun appeared and revealed his daily life.On this day, Chungchae hyun invited the teacher who respected his choice to make a child birth at the time of three, and talked to The Way Home.The teacher recalled the school days of Chungchae hun, saying, Expectations and Darjeeling were so quiet and did their job. At that time, Chae Yeon knew that he was pregnancy.I knew that beauty medicines were not good, so I took a lot of them. Chungchae hun asked why he helped him, and the teacher said, I thought I should make them independent because they could break up.I do not have a high school diploma at any job, but will you accept it? Chungchae hyun said the teacher also filled her mothers vacancy.He said, If you are going to have a baby, I do not want to see you with my mother, so I have not seen you since then.Chungchae hyun expressed his heart, When I do not contact my mother, I am grateful that my teacher took care of me like my mother.The teacher said, If I had a mother, I would have taken care of it if I took care of it more than I did.Chungchae hun, who is now recovering his relationship with his mother, said, My grandfather was pretty to my great-grandchildren.At that time, I called my mother and said, Do not you have to live with you? I feel like my mother has lost. My mother says my grandchildren are pretty, but I and Husband are not pretty, said Chungchae hun. You are right to hurt my mother.After the teacher left, Chung hyeun called his mother, who asked her, Whats going on?I called because I wanted to see it, said Jeongchae hyun, tearfully.What is the point of saying that I am now coming and saying that, said the mother of Chungchae hyun.To her mother, who had been struggling to accept reality, Chung was just saying sorry.Photo: MBN broadcast screen

'Goddingumpa 2' Jungchae hyun shed tears

On mbn's "Goding Umpa 2" (hereinafter referred to as "Goding Umpa 2"), which was broadcast on the 26th, Jungchae hyun appeared and revealed his daily life.

On this day, Chungchae hyun invited the teacher who respected his choice to make a Child birth at the time of Three, and talked to The Way Home.

The teacher recalled the school days of Chungchae hun, saying, "Expectations and Darjeeling were so quiet and did their job. At that time, Chae Yeon knew that he was pregnancy. I knew that beauty medicines were not good, so I took a lot of them. "

Chungchae hun asked why he helped him, and the teacher said, "I thought I should make them independent because they could break up. I do not have a high school diploma at any job, but will you accept it? "

Chungchae hyun said the teacher also filled her mother's vacancy. He said, "If you are going to have a baby, I do not want to see you with my mother, so I have not seen you since then."

Chungchae hyun expressed his heart, "When I do not contact my mother, I am grateful that my teacher took care of me like my mother."

The teacher said, "If I had a mother, I would have taken care of it if I took care of it more than I did."

Chungchae hun, who is now recovering his relationship with his mother, said, "My grandfather was pretty to my great-grandchildren. At that time, I called my mother and said, 'Do not you have to live with you?' I feel like my mother has lost. "

"My mother says my grandchildren are pretty, but I and Husband are not pretty," said Chungchae hun. "You are right to hurt my mother."

After the teacher left, Chung hyeun called his mother, who asked her, "What's going on?" "I called because I wanted to see it," said Jeongchae hyun, tearfully.

"What is the point of saying that I am now coming and saying that," said the mother of Chungchae hyun. To her mother, who had been struggling to accept reality, Chung was just saying sorry.

Photo: mbn broadcast screen