"The insects are not enough to insult"...1st generation Idol, additional Disclosure wavelengths "to meet and apologize."

In the days of Idol Producer, an article claiming that he was assaulted by a representative of the famous first generation Idol appeared, and this time, the disclosure letter of the agency staff appeared and it is happening.Regardless of the authenticity, the controversy has increased, and indiscriminate speculation continues.On the 9th, an online community bulletin board posted a long article titled, It is the first generation of the victims of the Idol.The author said he was an employee of an entertainment company represented by A, a member of the first generation famous Idol group.I saw the writings written by Idol Producer and wrote in courage.The writer said he had a history of working in three entertainment companies, including the company, and said, I have been hurt by a lot of insults and shame.I joined A representatives company as a management team leader, and I decided to take charge of recording planning and new development. However, at that time, A was in China and domestic activities, and Idol Producer had about 20 people, but there was no manager, and there were too few employees compared to the size of the company.A representative forced me to follow the first type Driving license with the only two Driving licenses among the three employees, and I had to take the first type Driving license by driving after work.Since then, I have been following almost every schedule and working as a road manager. It was an excessive task, but I had no additional allowance and I had to do my main job separately. According to the article, A did not select a new manager after an employee who knew how to drive, and one day he appeared in a variety program and accompanied him.He went to work at 4 ~ 5 am for two days and took A representative and staff to the filming site, but explained that it was a poor environment where food and water were not provided until 3 pm.A representative said, Lets not buy water but drink it. He even noticed buying snacks.A representative told me to keep standing with the heavy bag I brought, and he took off his socks and threw it at me during the filming.But I did not rebel or resist specifically. Another incident occurred in the summer of 2014 when the office suffered flood damage.The day before, it rained a lot and poured out the office water after work, and A representative called the landlord and forced him to lie about flood damage.When I refused to do this, A called him and said, You didnt get a basic home education, and Did your parents teach you that, the writer explained.In addition, there was a problem with the place at an event, and A later insisted that he had insulted him by forcing him to all the mistakes are due to these stupid employees, I can not even bug, I apologize for my head.Finally, the writer wrote, The three months at A representatives company were really terrible. On the air, he was always packed with a healthy young mans image.He said, I was rich because I lived in a frugal life, but in reality I was a person who told new composers to work free of charge and rather to thank you for working with me. Currently, the authenticity of the article has not been confirmed.The disclosure article for A representative was posted on the 6th of last month, and the wave is getting bigger.He posted an article saying that he was assaulted and dreamed of being assaulted during the company Idol Producer of A representative from the first generation Idol.Since then, he has posted an article saying that he met with A representative.I had a meeting on June 8th, and it was so old and there were many Misunderstoods in between.I told each other the deepest stories, and I summarized what happened at the time, and I also had some wrong parts and expressed the situation at that time so maximized.We talked about the wrong parts of each other and exchanged apology. We finished with good feelings. I thought that I was right and warm, not the person who was Missunderstood and suspected, by having a conversation about Missunderstood and disappearing the bad feelings I had, he said.DB

In the days of Idol Producer, an article claiming that he was assaulted by a representative of the famous first generation Idol appeared, and this time, the Disclosure letter of the agency staff appeared and it is happening. Regardless of the authenticity, the controversy has increased, and indiscriminate speculation continues.

On the 9th, an online community bulletin board posted a long article titled, It is the first generation of the victims of the Idol. The author said he was an employee of an entertainment company represented by A, a member of the first generation famous Idol group. I saw the writings written by Idol Producer and wrote in courage.

The writer said he had a history of working in three entertainment companies, including the company, and said, "I have been hurt by a lot of insults and shame. I joined A representative's company as a management team leader, and I decided to take charge of recording planning and new development. " However, at that time, A was in China and domestic activities, and Idol Producer had about 20 people, but there was no manager, and there were too few employees compared to the size of the company.

"A representative forced me to follow the first type Driving license with the only two Driving licenses among the three employees, and I had to take the first type Driving license by driving after work. Since then, I have been following almost every schedule and working as a road manager. It was an excessive task, but I had no additional allowance and I had to do my main job separately. "

According to the article, A did not select a new manager after an employee who knew how to drive, and one day he appeared in a variety program and accompanied him. He went to work at 4 ~ 5 am for two days and took A representative and staff to the filming site, but explained that it was a poor environment where food and water were not provided until 3 pm. A representative said, 'Let's not buy water but drink it.' He even noticed buying snacks.

“A representative told me to keep standing with the heavy bag I brought, and he took off his socks and threw it at me during the filming. But I did not rebel or resist specifically. "

Another incident occurred in the summer of 2014 when the office suffered flood damage. The day before, it rained a lot and poured out the office water after work, and A representative called the landlord and forced him to lie about flood damage. “When I refused to do this, A called him and said, ‘You didn’t get a basic home education,’ and ‘Did your parents teach you that,’” the writer explained.

In addition, there was a problem with the place at an event, and A later insisted that he had insulted him by forcing him to "all the mistakes are due to these stupid employees", "I can not even bug", "I apologize for my head".

Finally, the writer wrote, "The three months at A representative's company were really terrible. On the air, he was always packed with a healthy young man's image. He said, I was rich because I lived in a frugal life, but in reality I was a person who told new composers to work free of charge and rather to 'thank you for working with me.' " Currently, the authenticity of the article has not been confirmed.

The Disclosure article for A representative was posted on the 6th of last month, and the wave is getting bigger. He posted an article saying that he was assaulted and dreamed of being assaulted during the company Idol Producer of A representative from the first generation Idol. Since then, he has posted an article saying that he met with A representative.

“I had a meeting on June 8th, and it was so old and there were many Misunderstoods in between. I told each other the deepest stories, and I summarized what happened at the time, and I also had some wrong parts and expressed the situation at that time so maximized. We talked about the wrong parts of each other and exchanged apology. We finished with good feelings. "

“I thought that I was right and warm, not the person who was Missunderstood and suspected, by having a conversation about Missunderstood and disappearing the bad feelings I had,” he said.

DB