Sumi Jo "It was a vocalist dream, you shouldn't marry me" (All The Butlers)

Vocalist Sumi Jo reveals parents failed to Protect DeathbedOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on June 26, Sumi Jo appeared as master.Sumi Jo revealed his affection for Mother, who said: Ive been so angry and mean to Mother.I had a I shouldnt be a mother like my mother. I started playing Piano at age four, but I wouldnt open the door unless I practiced for eight hours.I could not do the vocalist who was my dream for many reasons, but I tried to make the dream of the first daughter Eru.I was busy, playing Piano, playing gayageum. (I) did something a lot while I was out of money. I did not wear clothes for 10 years.I hated coming to school because she was wearing the same clothes every day. She was ashamed.I told him not to come because he seemed to show that my house could not live. He seems to have had a lot of sadness and disappointment about himself that he could not achieve his dream.He said to me, You should never get married.I interpreted the Mother message as being a The Artist who is not subordinate to one person and is loved by many people. Sumi Jo said, Mother treated me as The Artist rather than as a daughter, and I was sad that I did not want to be happy with someone I love.I had a question about Mother, why do I regret it? I began to receive Mothers letter from studying abroad and learned about the pain and expectations for me.I gradually forgave, loved and understood Mother, she recalled.Sumi Jo said: Mother died and was not with me at the end because of the fandemic.Mother had a very difficult time coming to Dementia, and she called Mother and she didnt understand my voice from one day, and she didnt know who I was.Thats how it happened, he said.I came to Korea for a while in May last year and it was hard to visit Corona 19. I saw Mother through the window for a while, but she did not recognize it.Then I went back to Europe and was informed in early August that Mother was in critical condition, when it took me time to test her PCR and get her quarantine released.I couldnt send Mother because of the circumstances, he recalled.Before Mother died, she also released an album called Mother and performed. Why did I sing a song related to Mother?I was doing it for Mother. I was performing at Paris at my fathers funeral. I could not go because Mother told me not to come. Sumi Jo sang a song for her father, who was not planned for the Paris performance, as an encore song; Sumi Jo said, I think I was great at singing while holding my tears.The people who sing were choking for two hours and then they sang that song, but they stayed on video and became their father.It seems like this is also fateful, said Mother. Mother wanted me to protect the audience and promise.

Vocalist Sumi Jo reveals parents failed to Protect deathbed

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on June 26, Sumi Jo appeared as master.

Sumi Jo revealed his affection for Mother, who said: "I've been so angry and mean to Mother. I had a "I shouldn't be a Mother like my Mother." I started playing Piano at age four, but I wouldn't open the door unless I practiced for eight hours. I could not do the vocalist who was my dream for many reasons, but I tried to make the dream of the first daughter Eru.

"I was busy, playing Piano, playing gayageum. (I) did something a lot while I was out of money. I did not wear clothes for 10 years. I hated coming to school because she was wearing the same clothes every day. She was ashamed. I told him not to come because he seemed to show that my house could not live. "He seems to have had a lot of sadness and disappointment about himself that he could not achieve his dream. He said to me, 'You should never get married.' I interpreted the Mother message as being a The Artist who is not subordinate to one person and is loved by many people. "

Sumi Jo said, "Mother treated me as The Artist rather than as a daughter, and I was sad that I did not want to be happy with someone I love. I had a question about Mother, why do I regret it? I began to receive Mother's letter from studying abroad and learned about the pain and expectations for me. I gradually forgave, loved and understood Mother," she recalled.

Sumi Jo said: "Mother died and was not with me at the end because of the fandemic. Mother had a very difficult time coming to dementia, and she called Mother and she didn’t understand my voice from one day, and she didn’t know who I was. That's how it happened," he said.

"I came to Korea for a while in May last year and it was hard to visit Corona 19. I saw Mother through the window for a while, but she did not recognize it. Then I went back to Europe and was informed in early August that Mother was in critical condition, when it took me time to test her PCR and get her quarantine released. I couldn't send Mother because of the circumstances," he recalled.

"Before Mother died, she also released an album called 'Mother' and performed. Why did I sing a song related to Mother? I was doing it for Mother. I was performing at Paris at my father's funeral. I could not go because Mother told me not to come. "

Sumi Jo sang a song for her father, who was not planned for the Paris performance, as an encore song; Sumi Jo said, "I think I was great at singing while holding my tears. The people who sing were choking for two hours and then they sang that song, but they stayed on video and became their father. "It seems like this is also fateful," said Mother. "Mother wanted me to Protect the audience and promise."