Son Dam-bi, lying on the floor, said: "The last time I drank alcohol for four weeks."

Son Dam-bi posted a photo on Instagram on the 1st, with the article The Last I drank for 4 weeks. In the photo, Son Dam-bi is lying on the floor as if drunk.Even as he fell, he put a mask pack on his face.Lee Kyou-hyuk mentioned the injection of Son Dam-bi in SBS entertainment Sangmongmong 2 - You are my destiny and said, I am afraid of injection. If I lay down on my bed, I will rise like a zombie again and give it.Son Dam-bi married Lee Kyou-hyuk, a speed skating national team, on the 13th of last month.

Son Dam-bi posted a photo on Instagram on the 1st, with the article "The Last I drank for 4 weeks." In the photo, Son Dam-bi is lying on the floor as if drunk. Even as he fell, he put a mask pack on his face.

Lee Kyou-hyuk mentioned the injection of Son Dam-bi in SBS entertainment 'Sangmongmong 2 - You are my destiny' and said, "I am afraid of injection." "If I lay down on my bed, I will rise like a zombie again and give it."

Son Dam-bi married Lee Kyou-hyuk, a speed skating national team, on the 13th of last month.